Search results

1. D

Router Jointer jig

Just got my copy of Ultimate Router Handbook from Woodsmith. I am thinking of building the Router Jointer jig setup, as I have no room in my garage to a real jointer. My question is has anyone tried a setup like this and with good results and 2 I have a spare Dewalt DW617 router I was going to...
  2. D

MDF Edging

I am building a wall mounted station for my miter saw using 1/2" MDF. I am wondering how should I protect the edges of the station from wear and tear, and do you all advocate sealing MDF against moisture or humidity? drew
  3. D

Router instruction

So I have a hand-me-down router. A Dewalt DW616 with both kinds of bases. being new to routers in general I perused my local library for some written instructions and maybe some tips. The library has this book Amazon.com: Woodworking with the Router: Professional Router Techniques and Jigs Any...
  4. D

table saw and dust help

I hope this is in the right area, please forgive me if it is not. Being new to woodworking I am setting up my shop(garage) with tools that I have acquired over the years or been passed down. Currently I have a delta table saw purchased form a big box store several years ago. I do want to upgrade...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS