Search results

1. M

Manufacturer Index - CRAFTSMAN.pdf 2019-04-16

This PDF lists manufacturers of Craftsman tools according the the item's prefix code.
  2. M

Byrd Shelix Cutterhead

Thanks for the quick replies - I look forward to other folks' opinions and experiences. Mitch Trager
  3. M

Rockler Beadlock Pro

Thanks for the quick replies - I look forward to other opinions/experiences as well. P.S. I'd love the Domino but too high cost for me.
  4. M

Byrd Shelix Cutterhead

Grizzly has a sale on the Shelix cutterheads. I know they retrofit well for their jointers, but I have an 8" Bridgewood and they do have a "generic" Shelix cutterhead for it. But I have read stories where getting the bearings onto the new cutterhead has been a bear for some folks. I would...
  5. M

Rockler Beadlock Pro

I've been considering purchasing this loose tenon mortiser and was wondering what other WW'ers think and what experiences some of you might have. I've heard there may be some inaccuracies built into it that with "practice" can be overcome...
  6. M

After-market splitter for Jet Table Saw?

I "think" I attached a file comparing splitters and blade covers. If it is not attached I can send you an email with the file. I have a Jet tablesaw and added the Biesmeyer Snap-in splitter. It worked great. Then I got the Sharkguard blade cover for dust collection and it came with 3...
  7. M

Wood Working Library

Whoa!!! Awesome site. Thanks for sharing. Mitch Trager
  8. M

Brief Introduction

Thank you all. It is indeed a pleasure to have all of you as bretheren in a great endeavor. Mitch
  9. M

Brief Introduction

Hello fellow Woodworkers! I can't remember ever posting to this forum, so here goes a brief bio. After 31 years working just outside Washington D.C. as a Statistican and computer programmer, I retired in 2005. :gar-Bi I had always worked with my hands doing home remodeling, deck building...
  10. M

Adirondack Chairs and frustration!!

Call this company - just about all they do are bandsaws. IIRC they will custom make bandsaw tires. Iturra Design 1-866-883-8064
  11. M

Toy Box for Grandson

Nice work Tim! It's great to be able to build things our families (grandkids in particular) use and enjoy and will have for years to come. Perhaps even passing them down. Mitch
  12. M

Cordless Drill Help Needed

Thank you all. I guess I knew it was likely the batteries but I just didn't want to accept it. ($$$).
  13. M

Cordless Drill Help Needed

I've got an 18-volt Dewalt NiCad Drill/Driver that is about 4-5 years old. My batteries have not been taking a solid charge recently - Is there any way to tell (other than buying new ones) whether it's the batteries or the charger? If it's the charger then I would buy a new one - if it's the...
  14. M

[How Do I-Help Desk] How do I delete old posts with items for sale that have sold?

How do I delete old posts with items for sale that have sold? Thanks, Mitch:BangHead:
  15. M

Bearings seized!

I just had the same thing happen to my Rikon Bandsaw. All 5 lower bearings seized. Reason - the manufacturer only seals the outer race - not the inner one. I got replacements at Motion Industries in Arden. I am sure they will ship. I bought U.S. made bearings with sealed inner and out...
  16. QS Sycamore & Walnut Blanket Chest

QS Sycamore & Walnut Blanket Chest

QS Sycamore & Walnut Cedar-Lined Blanket Chest
  17. Curly Maple & Curly Walnut Sofa/Hall Table

Curly Maple & Curly Walnut Sofa/Hall Table

Curly Maple & Curly Walnut Sofa/Hall Table
  18. Cocobolo & Curly Maple Jewelry Box

Cocobolo & Curly Maple Jewelry Box

Cocobolo & Curly Maple Jewelry Box. Hand-Rubbed Shellac Finish.
  19. M

Who makes my Craftsman TS?

I have a chart that indicates the 113 prefix tools were made by Emerson. If I can figure out how, I will upload the PDF file to the download section.
  20. M

Need Air cleaning system

Lorraine: Redmond MAchinery (in Atlanta) has a scratch & dent new Jet AFS-1000b air cleaner for $176 I believe. I have the same unit and it has been mentioned in this thread. It works very well. Has 3 speeds and a timer with (I think) 3 different time settings and a remote. They will...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS