Search results

1. SkintKnuckle

Performax sander on CL

Not mine and don't know them, Looks to be a good deal, I already have one. http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/tls/801770247.html
  2. SkintKnuckle

Finally finished the sofa table

I've been working on this for several months, along with several other projects, it's finally finished. The top is lacewood, zebra wood trimmed in some really light hard maple and plain mahogany. The legs and aprons are figured mahogany trimmed in some more maple and some walnut scraps. I...
  3. SkintKnuckle

Looking for Router Lift advice

A while back I picked up one of the Hitachi M12V routers with the intent of putting it a router table, which I haven't yet built. Nope, I didn't put up any pictures for a gloat, is there any official time limit for a new tool gloat? I've been thinking of one of the Woodpecker lifts for my new...
  4. SkintKnuckle

Recomendation needed

I need a new circular blade for my 10" miter saw, generally I use it for finish materials, since I can keep my old one for the rough cuts. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good one to buy, I'm after a smooth cut. Thanks ahead for any suggestions.
  5. SkintKnuckle

Where to buy Wynn filter for DC

I read somewhere on the board where Wynn makes a filter kit for the HF dust collector for about $90. Does anyone have any idea where the Wynn filter kits are sold? Thanks ahead
  6. SkintKnuckle

Jigsaw

I need to upgrade my jigsaw, and have been looking at a Dewalt DW331. Does anyone have one, if so how do you like it. Thanks ahead.
  7. SkintKnuckle

Seeking Tenon Jig Advice

I have some rough cut cherry and have an order for an end table from my daughter-in-law. I was curious what technique is best? 1- Get a tenon jig for my table saw, any suggestions on which jig? 2- Use the table saw miter gauge and nibble away. 3- Use table saw and band saw to cut...
  8. SkintKnuckle

Eastern Cedar Question

I've been thinking about building a cedar chest for my next project. Can anyone comment on how eastern cedar works? Also, looking at the websites, generally the moisture content in cedar seems to run higher than in many of the hardwoods, what should the MC be at before I begin. I do have...
  9. SkintKnuckle

Dewalt 746X advantages?

I really have the fever (I think I caught it from you guys!) and finally made up my mind to upgrade my table saw. Currently I have a 10 inch Skillsaw table model, which my father in law upgraded from and gave to me. So, a contractor level saw is going to be like going from a moped to a lincoln...
  10. SkintKnuckle

Newbie here too

After quite some time of reading posts, I finally deicided to join the group. It's refreshing to follow the replies and discussion threads, they're not at all like many of the discussions on the net. I reside in the Triad, and went to high school in Cumberland County. My woodworking skills...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS