Search results

1. N

Need lacquer quote

I am bidding on a conference table top for a company in Asheville. I use mostly varnish type finishes, but this one needs to be sprayed on lacquer. The table is around 4'x8', cherry with the ends finished in a radius. Looking for a quote on such a job in the Asheville area. Any ideas?
  2. N

16/4 Walnut and cherry, 6/4 Walnut and a really big piece of Sycamore for sale

#1 I aquired 750 bf. of 16/4 Cherry and some Walnut. Am selling by the piece and might even cut a piece. These range from 4x4 to 4x12 and run from 9ft to 12ft. Price will range from $9-$13/bd.ft. These piece have been air dried for just over 6 years. I also have a large piece of Sycamore. it is...
  3. N

NCWoodworker has show at Grovewood Gallery

Hi everyone. I am a very occasional poster here, but I wanted everyone to know that I have a one-man show of Paintings and Furniture (yes I do both) at the Grovewood Gallery in Asheville, NC. The Grovewood gallery is a wonderful gallery of high end craft. The show will be up until August 18...
  4. N

Cuban Mahognany

Hi all, I have a piece of cuban mahogany that I have listed on Craigslist (Asheville). I have it listed for $350.00. I would like to offer it to the ncwoodworker community here at a discount.....$300.00 The piece is about 7 board ft. it is 2.25"-2.5" thick throughout and is an oval cookie. this...
  5. N

little pieces of tumbled wood

Hi everybody. I found these little pieces of wood in a nick nack store in Asheville. I have some ideas for using these in bulk and want to find a source. Several google searches later .....still no idea. Let me know if anyone knows were I might buy these in bulk or even if you have seen them...
  6. N

Orbital Sander Air Compressor requirements

Hi everybody, I am interested in getting a Dynabrade 5" orbital sander. A Silver supreme 5". What size air compressor would I need to run this thing? I use them at school right now and love them. Neil
  7. N

My stuff

Hi All, I have been lurking here for awhile and figured it was time to join the fun! I have enjoyed and learned many things from this forum and hope to contribute more in the future (although I'm not a big poster). Here are some of the things I make in my shop....... in my gallery area...
  8. N

Need Board Planed in Asheville

I have a 12" wide 80" long board of 1 3/4" thick white oak that I need planned to 1 1/4". My planner is just too small. Can anyone help in the asheville area? I am specifically in Weaverville. thanks, Neil

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS