Search results

1. Other Projects

Other Projects

Photos of woodworking projects other than my guitars
  2. jsjordan

Advice on Curved Transition?

As part of my ongoing kitchen renovation (one reason for my absence form the board for the last few months), I want to fabricate a curved wooden threshold for the hardwood to carpet transition between the nkitchen and the living room. My problem is that this transition incorporates an "S" curve...
  3. jsjordan

planing a wide board?

Hey Scott - Please let me know when you get set up. I got one of the pecan slabs from Rob (Thanks Rob!) and would like to have it surfaced as well. Thanks - Joel
  4. jsjordan

Are You Coming to the 2009 Spring Picnic?

I'm planning to attend right now so put me down for two. Look forward to it !! :icon_thum
  5. jsjordan

How do you do shop tunes?

I have an old Bose Wave radio that I use to dock my XM Receiver... it sounds great (especially since XM now has the Grateful Dead channel! :wink_smil) and covers the shop pretty well... since the XM receiver also has an FM modulator built-in, I'm going to check out the Worktunes headsets too...
  6. jsjordan

Best Plunge Router

I'd suggest giving the Triton routers a hard look before making a purchase decision. I have both the 2 1/4 and 3 1/4 models and have been very pleased with them both. :eusa_clap The 2 1/4 kit includes a through-table winder handle which works great for adjusted the bit height in a router table...
  7. jsjordan

new crib for my latest grandchild

Great job Mark ! :eusa_clap
  8. jsjordan

Handmade gift

Awesome gift Mike - and to be handmade makes it even better! :eusa_danc
  9. jsjordan

Christmas Presents

You'll have to negotiate with LOML for the linens Tom. :mrgreen: She did do a wonderful job and the linens are what really make the bed special
  10. jsjordan

New Gloat

Congrats Doug! :icon_thum Excellent addition!!:eusa_clap
  11. jsjordan

Kreg K3 Gloat

I definitely realize what a lucky man I am and how blessed we are this Christmas. :eusa_pray LOML alreayd has 3 projects lined up that use pocket holes joinery so I'm sure I'll be getting good use out of it too! :wink_smil
  12. jsjordan

Kreg K3 Gloat

So after the grandkids went home to get ready for Santa tonight, LOML kept insisting that I open ONE present before bed. :icon_scra She didn't want to open one herself, just for me to open one. :dontknow: Being the good husband I am I agreed and found the awesome Kreg K3 Master System inside...
  13. jsjordan

Christmas Presents

Hey Travis - Sure, I'll be glad to share the measurements. I believe I've still got a copy of the headboard and footboard pattern also. It'll take some figurin as I didn't think to draw plans as I went :eusa_doh: but I'll take some measurements as soon as I can get the bed away from it's new...
  14. Kreg K3 - Christmas 2008 from LOML

Kreg K3 - Christmas 2008 from LOML

15. Rachel with Her New Doll Bed

Rachel with Her New Doll Bed

16. jsjordan

Christmas Presents

Thanks for the compliments . :embaresse The clock is Leopard wood with curly maple for the base but it looks just like lacewood to me.
  17. jsjordan

Christmas Presents

Thanks Tom! Exactly.. the plans call for glass but LOML said she would prefer plexi... I expect it will be retro-fittted with glass at some point but you know what happens if Mama aint happy! :rolf: JJ
  18. jsjordan

Christmas Presents

Well, the elves have been burning the midnight oil getting this project ready for delivery tonight. :eusa_danc It is a doll bed for my 6 year-old grandaughter Rachel and is sized (I hope) :eusa_pray to fit the American Girl doll she is getting from Santa. It was a fun project and is basically...
  19. Cookbook Stand - joinery

Cookbook Stand - joinery

20. Cookbook Stand rear

Cookbook Stand rear

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS