1. Perry Gardner

What is this?

it is a corrugated staple driver.
  2. Perry Gardner

Kitchen Cabinet Recommendations

pictures not price
  3. Perry Gardner

Kitchen Cabinet Recommendations

Ikea's I helped install several weeks ago. I was actually impressed with them considering what they are. Thought it all turned out pretty well. he said he saved 3,000 $ by using them which allowed him the extra money to buy granite. This is also a starter home.These have soft close on all doors...
  4. Perry Gardner

Veterans Day Roll Call

Just want to say thank you to all that servred!
  5. Perry Gardner

jatoba dining table, just completed

Nice work. I know they are proud of it and you.
  6. Perry Gardner

New member in Richlands.

Welcome neighbor. I live in Beulaville. Enjoy, a lot to learn here.
  7. Perry Gardner

"Eagle's Realm" Intarsia---DONE

Real nice, great work.
  8. Perry Gardner

accurate level

There is no bubble on a water level guys.
  9. Perry Gardner

accurate level

If you want the most accurate level use a water level. You can make one yourself. Several places on line to learn about them.
  10. Perry Gardner

Crane Build - photo heavy

Re: April 22 update - crane build Sweet build. Waiting to see the final project.
  11. Perry Gardner

This is stuff we ALL need in the shop!

That was easy just run saw in reverse.:rotflm:
  12. Perry Gardner

Arbor nut for Delta contractor's saw

Almost had me, thought you were going to say you lost your glove.:gar-La;
  13. Perry Gardner

How's it Look??

Great job Steve and thanks for all the time and effort you put forth for this site.
  14. Perry Gardner

Arbor nut for Delta contractor's saw

Also check in your table saw. Knocked mine in there one time by accident and did not know it. Looked for days before iI thought to look inside motor area.
  15. Perry Gardner

Red Breasted Merganser Hen

Another great looking piece.
  16. Perry Gardner

Old barns and buildings

Asbestos fibers were used in the finish coat of plaster years ago so this could be an issue. The only real way to know is to have a survey done by an abatement contractor. Then the cost go way up and the return is definitely not worth it.
  17. Perry Gardner

Finished Ram

You carving guys really amaze me. Wish I had that kind of talent. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Great job.
  18. Perry Gardner

Article: An Article, What is it?

Glad to see us back up and running. only been here for a short while but really missed the site while it was down. Great job guys.
  19. Perry Gardner

Opinions on shop layout/dust collection plan

I have 3 90s and 2 45s on mine and it works well. The main thing to remember is to use extra long sweeping 90s and turn the 45s the right way. I had a real hard time finding the sweeping 90s. Don't know the exact radius but it is somewhere around 4 feet. You should be able to find them at an...
  20. Perry Gardner

Happy Quails to you.

I understand. Just such fine detail. That is what make this piece look so great. When you can show a close up and it looks this real it is a tribute to a true craftsman. Thanks for sharing it with us. I guess you could call it "Bob White" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS