Search results

1. S

DIY Solar Install?

Just 20-15 percent efficiency new,10 to 15 percent loss every year after, after 15 years the are ugly shingles that you have to throw away.
  2. S

DIY Solar Install?

Buyer beware. Have experience with three neighbors that added solar to their homes. A few seldom told truths, solar panels don’t last forever, they are subject to decreasing efficiency over time due to, uv degradation, abrasion of surfacing, damage from birds bugs hail, thermal shock, a home...
  3. S

Porter cable omnijig information

Perfect, thank you so much , going to mill some right now. Thank you thank you
  4. S

Can’t get into Fort Knox, can you post this there for me. Hello, need help, I have an omnijig 77240 with most accessories but one, the 55165 mini box jig accessory. I have found the bar setters but can’t locate the template guide bus Hello, need help, I have an omnijig 77240 with most...
  5. S

Thanks I will.
  6. S

Service.net doesn’t know, porter cable customer service doesn’t know. Porter cable is basically gone, just DEWALT staff.
  7. S

No, not in the English, french, or Spanish versions
  8. S

No, not in the English, french, or Spanish versions
  9. S

Hello, need help, I have an omnijig 77240 with most accessories but one, the 55165 mini box jig accessory. I have found the bar setters but can’t locate the template guide bushings or there size. If someone with the jig templates could measure theirs I could mill my own. In particular the g6...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS