Search results

1. Randall Kepley

Finally back after a long sabbatical!

Hey guys and gals, it's been quite awhile since I've posted on here. The last year and a half has been quite life altering for me. As some may know I own and run a cabinet shop in concord nc or should I say I used to. About 2 yrs ago after 21 yrs of marriage my wife decided she needed to be on...
  2. Randall Kepley

Veneered Audio Rack Shelves (very pix heavy)

Hey Guys, I thought you guys might like to see some One-Off shelves Im building for a customer of mine. This is the first of many projects he and I have in the works so lots more will be posted in the future, but anyway .... The first in the "Projects" is replacement Component shelves. The...
  3. Randall Kepley

Christmas Meeting , with some trouble (off topic)

Some of our local members had a meeting on the 20th at Mikes house (Shamrock) and as the last time we met we had a great time 2 great demonstration , good food and great discussions. But upon leaving I had some trouble, we all seemed to be leaving around the same time 8:45 - 9ish or so and...
  4. Randall Kepley

CNC services in or near Charlotte or Concord

Hey guys, Ive got some possible speaker designs in the works and if things turn out like I would like them to I will be out of the realm of "One at a timeing it" but anyway I live in Concord so someone fairly close would be great. Thanks, R.K.
  5. Randall Kepley

Recent Build (not the norm around here)

Hey Guys and Gals thought you might like to take a look at these , kinda out of the norm around here but dont let them fool you the different elements here arent that easy to accomplish , thanks for looking. R.K.
  6. Randall Kepley

Big Score Today ! ! !

First off I want to let everyone here know what a STAND-UP GUY, Tim Mckenzie is ! As some of you know, Tim had quite a large amout of Mappa Burl for sale or trade. Well Tim and I started PMing back and forth and at the start were going to trade for maple or birch plywood for his shop cabinets...
  7. Randall Kepley

Tested a new Product

Hey guys, I tested a new product this weekend. Well should I say its a new product to me and I must say I liked it quit well. The product is called "Heat Lock" from Joe woodworkers site. I do a fair amount of Veneer work and am getting ready to start a few jobs quite soon w/ alot of Veneer in it...
  8. Randall Kepley

Greetings from Concord

Just wanted to take a few seconds and tell everyone here Hi and I look forward to getting to know you guys and (gals). I own a Custom Cabinet shop in Concord and thank God things are still going pretty good around here. R.K.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS