Search results

1. Randall Kepley

Finally back after a long sabbatical!

Hey guys and gals, it's been quite awhile since I've posted on here. The last year and a half has been quite life altering for me. As some may know I own and run a cabinet shop in concord nc or should I say I used to. About 2 yrs ago after 21 yrs of marriage my wife decided she needed to be on...
  2. Randall Kepley

Bedside Table: Project Completed

Don that is Gorgeous! Congrats, R.K.
  3. Randall Kepley

Sam Maloof Rocker

William, the rocker looks great from what we can tell from ONE STINKING PICTURE ! ! ! Come on man, post them up and lets see them. :D R.K.
  4. Randall Kepley

Veneered Audio Rack Shelves (very pix heavy)

Are you refering to Veneer creep or curved panel creep? Veneer creep has never been an issue since I started using tite bond Cold Press and the main reason is it drys hard. Most people use yellow glue which never drys truly hard and can move when the veneer trys to expand and contract, I love...
  5. Randall Kepley

Scrool down the page MLCS solid carbide router bits $29.95 price cant be beat and their solid carbide. Give them a shot I think you will be happy. I know I am and you can almost buy 3 of these for the price of 1 whiteside ! MLCS broke me of my whiteside habit a long time ago. :rotflm: R.K.
  6. Randall Kepley

New Table Concept - "The Ballerina" Complete with pics

HEY, that table looks familiar ! Man, it sure did turn out Great, the flow of the lines are as graceful as it gets. I was realy did admire this piece at the Christmas meeting and was hopeing you would get a chance to finish it soon and the feet or should I say toes just complete the piece ...
  7. Randall Kepley

It's Roy's Fault

Thats a very nice looking stool my friend, Ive enjoyed watching Roy since I was a kid but I must say I have no interest what so ever of building furniture "The Old Way" but congrats on the stool it looks great. R.K.
  8. Randall Kepley

Hey Man, hows it going. Youve got questions, ive got anwsers :gar-La; 1. If you mean which vacuum system im using its one I built myself from a kit I bought from joe woodworkers site. You can get different systems and I opted for the larger system. This sucker will pull down almost 6 cfm! No...
  9. Randall Kepley

Completed Christmas present - Sofa Table

Brian, the table looks great! One problem most people have on a table like this is the proportions and I dont know why arts and crafts - green and green and what not seem to throw most builders on proportions but you made everything work, good job. R.K.:eusa_clap
  10. Randall Kepley

Trust me, this stuff will EXPLODE with color and figure. R.K.
  11. Randall Kepley

Tom if you will notice the blue tape on the veneer, I cut the veneer roughly 3/8ths oversize and when I vacuum the piece I vacuum w/ the veneer side down. That way you get the maxium use of the pressure especially on the edges. R.K.
  12. Randall Kepley

Watch out for a rainy day + boredom +

That looks great, Tramel arms are a lot of fun to play w/ and the combinations of arch's , widths, depths...... are endless. Have fun. R.K.
  13. Randall Kepley

Hey Guys, I thought you guys might like to see some One-Off shelves Im building for a customer of mine. This is the first of many projects he and I have in the works so lots more will be posted in the future, but anyway .... The first in the "Projects" is replacement Component shelves. The...
  14. Randall Kepley

Crokinole for Christmas

That is quite Beautiful Jeff, thanks for sharing. R.K
  15. Randall Kepley

Lazy Susan WIP

Nelson, that fan is off the HOOK ! Take a Bow buddy, the shadeing is spot on. R.K.
  16. Randall Kepley

Christmas Meeting , with some trouble (off topic)

Some of our local members had a meeting on the 20th at Mikes house (Shamrock) and as the last time we met we had a great time 2 great demonstration , good food and great discussions. But upon leaving I had some trouble, we all seemed to be leaving around the same time 8:45 - 9ish or so and...
  17. Randall Kepley

Custom Bass Guitar Build

Guys if you think this thing looks good in the pix, you havent seen anything! It was in my shop 3 - 4 hrs monday night and it is spectacular! ! ! Glad I could play a little part in this and BTW Ive been at this game for over 20 yrs and I can say the build is first rate and the 2 halves ( sapele...
  18. Randall Kepley

British Campaign Table finished

Very Very Nice indeed! I would love to build one of those sometime. R.K.
  19. Randall Kepley

Renwick inspired stool

Salem that looks Great! The dovetails are fabulous and the bulk of the 8/4 just makes the piece. Well done, R.K.
  20. Randall Kepley

They are done and gone

Mike , Congrats on a job well done! I bet your having Nightmares about all those blocks! :rotflm:But they are truely beautiful and add me to the list of the "How To", Id love to see it. BTW have you recieved anymore intrest on the website "Custom Made" your on? I recall you stating you were...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS