Search results

1. D

Need someone with a lathe duplicator

We need to get a price on turning 4 each 4" x 4" x 28" table legs the same, out of antique heart pine. We will furnish the blank. Don Baker Anchor Hardwoods Raleigh 919-790-9449
  2. D

Anchor Hardwoods Christmas hours

Both Wilmington and Raleigh Anchor Hardwoods will be closed Friday December 23rd through Tuesday December 27th in observance of Christmas. We wish to thank all of the great woodworkers we have met this year and look forward to a prosperous 2012. Anchor Raleigh Don, Mike & Heather Anchor...
  3. D

Anchor Hardwoods Grand Opening

Anchor Hardwoods in Raleigh are having a grand opening celebration Saturday October 22nd at 6716 Old Wake Forest Rd. in Raleigh. Catering by "On the Border from 12:00 to 2:00 as well as a live remote by WQDR radio with Mike Wheeless. Come by and check us out and have a FREE fajita from "On the...
  4. D

Southern Ideal Home Show Raleigh 9/23 - 9/25

Anchor Hardwoods will be in booth 221 and 223 of the Jim Graham Building at the Southern Ideal Home Show at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh September 23rd to 25th. If any woodworker is in the area, please stop in so we can meet. Don Baker, Store Manager Anchor Hardwoods 6716 Old Wake...
  5. D

Weathered barn siding needed

I have a customer needing 3500 SF of weathered barn siding. Any species or profile is acceptable. Some old paint on it is not a problem. The wood needs to be sound. The kicker is he only wants to spend $1.00 or so per square foot. Anyone have a source or knows of an old barn and wants to...
  6. D

Need commercial electrician in Raleigh

We need a commercial electrician to pull permits and connect a shop full of 3 phase saws, planners, moulders, etc. Anyone have recommendations? Anchor Hardwoods 919-790-9449
  7. D

Hello woodworkers

There is a new hardwood lumber store opening in Raleigh. I am the store manager and we are located at 6716 Old Wake Forest Rd, just off Capital Blvd, south of I 540. About a year ago, Anchor Hardwoods of Wilmington was purchased by Bill Moore and John Payne. Recently they hired me to open a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS