Search results

1. A

Scroll Saw

Porter-Cable 18-in PCB375SS Scroll Saw. Used only once and has been sitting in my garage. $125.00 Item in excellent condition. I am in Hope Mills
  2. A

FEIN Multimaster Oscillating Multi-tool kit

Home depot has it on clearance for 129.00. Saw it at the Fayetteville store. Reg. 199.00. Connor *it is the FMM 250Q. The one with the soft case.*
  3. A

Table Saw Blade

Hello all, So i want to get a good combination blade. I am thinking between a Forrest. I am not sure exactly which one would be best i think either the Forrest WW10407125 Woodworker II Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade 10" x 40 Tooth or Forrest WW10401125 Woodworker II Grind Saw Blade 10" x...
  4. A

Dewalt 735

Lowes has the dewalt 735 for $569 regular price was $599. If you are able to get the 10% discount for being military it ends up being about $540ish.Not a crazy deal still better then paying full price
  5. A

Planer

Looking for my first planer. Looking for some advice. I have about 400 to 500 bucks to spend on one. Was thinking of the Dewalt 734 or the Rigid R4330 they are both at 399. I would also like some good dust collection on them also. Any suggestions would be great on a good one for around that...
  6. A

Hello all

Hope everyone is doing good. I am new to woodworking and loving every minute of it. Thus far i have pretty much just tinkered around the garage and have been setting up my garage. Which is now my shop.(Thanks to my wife). I've already been searching through the site a bunch. There is so much...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS