Search results

1. C

Cabinets Refinished

I have 19 or so cabinets in pretty good condition except for a handful of scratches on doors and drawers. The kickplates need new fronts as they were damaged during removal. The fronts, door and drawers are solid Cherry. I'm looking for someone that can take a look and give me a quote on...
  2. C

Solid Core Door For Benchtop Question

I also picked up a commercial solid core door from Habitat...caught it at the right time for $5, weighs a ton and dead flat. It's a perfect choice for an easy, cheap top. I wish I'd picked up a couple extra at that price.
  3. C

Logs to lumber on a homemade mill

That one on Craigslist seems a little steep for a used homemade bandmill without a decent sized engine on it.....
  4. C

The Gaint Bandsaw for sale

The larger saws are 9' tall and weigh in around a ton. That coupled with the 3 phase and most people are scared off the 42" ones. I've been watching these and the Broyhill one that posted in the last couple of days but the timing is bad. Wish I could grab one of the Tannewitz table saws but...
  5. C

Delta/Rockwell Unisaw

I think too many of us are in trouble already.....if I weren't moving soon and borderline in the doghouse now, I'd love to step up from my bt3100.
  6. C

Outfeed table

Funny, a solid commercial door from habitat is the top for my temporary workbench. Very heavy and $5. Maybe I'll have to make an outfeed from it after I build a workbench :)
  7. C

Equipment for sale

Hey, Can you find out the model number on the rockwell saw in the pictures? Am I right to guess the one labeled 10-12" Rockwell is the one listed for $575 as the 12-14" Delta?
  8. C

WG Bandsaw Basics Class Sept. 30th

I'd love to, I could really use it. Instead, I'll be getting our house ready to sell all weekend. Next time, hopefully.
  9. C

Delta 12" Jointer too good to be true?

It's $25 off of $150 or $50 off of $300. You have to put the code in when you check out. If you already checked out, you can try using customer service to get the discount.
  10. C

Delta 12" Jointer too good to be true?

Go for it. The worst that could happen is they cancel the order before shipping it. Don't forget to use the tools discount: ALLTOOLS
  11. C

Old iron....

I sure wouldn't mind picking up one of those saws....
  12. C

Some big iron for sale by the state

Steep. Sorry to hear that you didn't win it.
  13. C

I thought it was either, but you might be right.
  14. C

http://www.ncstatesurplus.com/ssp/public/display_bid.asp?bid=909196&dt=9/19/2006&type=1 If we weren't moving soon, I'd consider bidding on a couple of these. The Tannewitz Bandsaw would be a little hard to move at 1900 punds or so, but it sure would be nice to have in the shop.
  15. C

8' Interior Flush Doors

Chiming in with the others about used doors this size.....I got a solid core birch 8' door from the Habitat reuse center for $5 and am currently using it as the top of my poor man's bench. It's flat, in great shape other than a hole for the doorknob and weighs almost as much as I do. They...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors