Search results

1. 4barnwood

For Sale 80+ year old Red Oak logs (notched).

I reclaimed the logs from a local barn and would like to sale them. Take one or the whole load. I will take $350.00 for all. They are Red Oak, Skinned and were Notched and Stacked all still very solid. The Barn was over 80 years old. The logs are 7-10 inch in diameter and I have 10-12 that are...
  2. 4barnwood

Storm Damaged Cedar want be going to waste.

I had the Cedar cut at a band saw mill then sanded and hand rubbed Linseed Oil.
  3. 4barnwood

First time with my Chainsaw Mill.

Finally got something made with my Chainsaw Mill. I used an Oak log that was damaged in a storm and Reclaimed Barn Wood for the frame. Its alot smoother than it looks. The saw marks turned out cool. I donated it to a local elementary school for a silent auction they are having.
  4. 4barnwood

Early Christmas for me!!!

Got an Alaskan sawmill last week and it's pretty cool with my Huskey 55 Rancher but bogged down some. My Huskey 395 XP should be in tomorrow. Going to make some more slabs soon.
  5. 4barnwood

Hello All

Hello from Cliffside, NC. My name is Jerry and enjoy reclaiming barns and making custom furniture. Hope to learn some new techniques from some of you more experienced wood workers.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS