Search results

1. L

SOLD Table saw sold, Planer sold, extra plywood for sale in Thomasville

I have 3 sheets of 1/4 inch plywood for sale $10 each. 1, prefinished birch, 1, cherry, 1 sandyply(I Know) I have a Dewalt DW 734 planer, recent blade change, come with Mitre saw stand, the extension wings are locked on place, I dunno how that happened, $300. Ridgid TS3650, mobile base, comes...
  2. L

Help with router bit!!

Hi there everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful North Carolina day! I need help with a router bit to as closely match or give a better edge to my great Grandmothers table. The leaves are trashed, so I need to make some new ones before we move. Also I want to refinish the top...
  3. L

Hinge sizes.

I am not feeling very smart right now! I am replacing kitchen cabinet doors and they are 1 1/4 bigger than the opening, I bought 1 1/4 inch overlay hinges and there is a gap on the opposite side! Do I buy 5/8 inch overlay or what!?!? Help, please!
  4. L

Tool problem

I have the PC 557 biscuit joiner, have used it a lot. The other night I was using it and it seemed to explode with lots of plastic pieces flying out. My question is should I get it repaired or buy a new one? If buying a new one which brand?
  5. L

Who we are??

WOW, that could be a loaded question. I was searching for tools and supplies and such when I found this site from google. Gotta love the google. Anyway I was lucky enough to find a jointer that is just what I was looking for, and the timing is perfect. Thanks Dave. Anyway I need this jointer to...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS