Search results

1. L

BAD advice

I dunno if they reattached it, we drop and go on to the next one!! Good news for your guy tho!!
  2. L

BAD advice

And that is why a while ago in my paramedic days I picked a finger out of a bush. The guy, a hardwood floor installer, cutting on a jobsite saw. One of the last cuts of the day, was prolly in a hurry. While my partner attended to him, giving him pain meds and such I looked everywhere for that...
  3. L

SOLD Table saw sold, Planer sold, extra plywood for sale in Thomasville

The planer I sold last night, but the plywood is available. Any day is ok with me.
  4. L

SOLD Table saw sold, Planer sold, extra plywood for sale in Thomasville

I have 3 sheets of 1/4 inch plywood for sale $10 each. 1, prefinished birch, 1, cherry, 1 sandyply(I Know) I have a Dewalt DW 734 planer, recent blade change, come with Mitre saw stand, the extension wings are locked on place, I dunno how that happened, $300. Ridgid TS3650, mobile base, comes...
  5. L

Dont Neglect our Facebook group! Its growing quickly

Can we post items for sale in FB group? I got a planer and 3 sheets of plywood. Since I have not logged in here in over a month, I am now a new user and can not post in the for sale forum!! :D:D:D:D I am a slacker!!
  6. L

Slidin Miter Saw Advice

I worked for a little company doing interior trim work her in Winston-Salem, he had 7 or 8 Dewalt 12 inch sliders, used daily. Is 12 overkill, yes most days. But standing 6 inch baseboard or any other boards and cutting miters, so worth it. I have had my Dewalt 12 in slider for 15 or so...
  7. L

Help with router bit!!

That is as close as I have seen, thank you!!
  8. L

Help with router bit!!

I took the leaves, and nothing. When I was the woodworking expo last fall, I spoke with the Amana rep, and he said Klingspor can order any other their bits. SO I going there tomorrow to order the bit. I spend way too much money in that place!! :D:D:D
  9. L

Help with router bit!!

Thank you!
  10. L

Help with router bit!!

It is solid wood. About 60 years old. Just in need of some help.
  11. L

Help with router bit!!

I am looking at Amana bits, I see the thumbnail, I found one pretty close to this shape, but with a little bead detail at the top, I do believe I will get this one.
  12. L

Help with router bit!!

Yes. I will run a router around the table top and the leaves.
  13. L

Help with router bit!!

Good idea, thank you!
  14. L

Help with router bit!!

Hi there everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful North Carolina day! I need help with a router bit to as closely match or give a better edge to my great Grandmothers table. The leaves are trashed, so I need to make some new ones before we move. Also I want to refinish the top...
  15. L

Cigar Humidor

Very nice!
  16. L

Latest Turning

So beautiful!
  17. L

Kitchen done

I am in awe!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS