Search results

1. M

New project! A couple of Roubo style workbenches

Greg, mine's only going to be 6 1/2' x 2'. That'll give me two more feet of lenght than i currently have, and probably stretches the confines of my shop, as it is.
  2. M

New project! A couple of Roubo style workbenches

Bill, I can gaurantee that the fork lift will be utilized to poisition his 12 footer!
  3. M

Aging Brass

Well as a Civil War reenactor, we who are strict about the authenticity of our impressions are called "button ####ers".
  4. M

Adding pics to posts?

Ummm....thanks Ron. I think the point is when they are not hosted elsewhere. BTW, nice boat, if that's the compliment you were fishing for! :D
  5. M

Adding pics to posts?

I tried that, even with really tiny file sizes, and it didn't like it.
  6. M

Adding pics to posts?

I think I found a somewhat way around it. It's cumbersome, and very archaic, but upload the image to your personal gallery shots. Then, once that process is completed, open it up in your gallery. you will see on the right side the url for the image. Copy it, and go back to the post that you...
  7. Ring_Pull_1

Ring_Pull_1

8. Makita Sharpener

Makita Sharpener

Makita Sharpener
  9. Makita Sharpener

Makita Sharpener

Makita Sharpener
  10. M

Adding pics to posts?

With the new system, how does one do it?
  11. M

Classifieds

Forget the Classifieds tab, you now have to go to "Classifieds" under the Forum tab. Who knows? You also can't post pictures of your items that you are trying to sell. What's up with that?
  12. M

Jet Air Filter - Foam Blocks

Those blocks were also inside my Delta air cleaner too. Just protective packing.
  13. M

Woodwright's School

Maybe they haven't bonded with you. Tell you what, I'll try 'em on my bench and see how they do! :wink_smil Maurice
  14. M

Woodwright's School

Jonathan, That was a fun day and great class. Your review is exactly what I would have written. I'm looking forward to taking my next class there. How are your brace and bits working out? Maurice
  15. M

Oneida DC setup on CL

Looks like the price has been dropped to $1,100! Maybe lacking the ductwork, but still a good deal.:thumbs_up
  16. M

Chance mtg. on the Blue Ridge Pkwy.

Stopped off at the Appalchain Folk Art Center yesterday while my wife and I were heading back from Asheville. Happened to make the acquaintance of Dino Drosus, as we were both dissecting and commenting on a maple nightstand. Had a great time chatting with him. Proof positive of the good quality...
  17. M

Beautiful, Elegant, Craftsmanship!

Holy kazooty! I could see it taking me 250 WEEKS!
  18. M

Hey, moving to Cary seemed to upset the norm - we're actually southerners moving INTO Western Wake Co.! And a thanks to Jim! Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5
  19. M

I have changed my zip code and address to reflect my move to NC, but my location in my posts still shows me as living in SC. Any suggestions, or is this an admin thing?
  20. M

AUCTION - lumber, machines, tools and guns - near Pittsboro

Looks like Jesse enjoyed some of the classic aspects of shooting and woodworking. Hate to see such auctions, as it means that no family members wanted it, and also, that I do not have the money, or space for such goodies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors