Search results

1. C

Free to good home!

Where are you located? If near Raleigh, I'd be happy to come get it.
  2. C

used semi truck brake drums. free to good home

Met Johnny yesterday and picked some of these up. He's a great guy that takes after my own heart for reuse and reducing waste.
  3. C

http://www.woodcrestfarmnc.com/ I've enjoyed it so far. Good value @ $55 per class including materials
  4. C

Hi Johnny, Could I drive over for a couple? I've been taking some forging classes and am ready to build one for my place.
  5. C

Free Magazines

Still available? Happy to swing by for them, if so.
  6. C

Handsaw skills workshop

I'm disappointed that I have other commitments Saturday. I will certainly try to take this next time.
  7. C

Upcoming Estate Auction

I went Sunday and ended up with the HF bandsaw, mig, anvil, and a Ryobi spindle sander. Good deals. I was jealous of Mike and told him so on Sunday.
  8. C

Round Aggrivation Board

I would probably make just the one, so I won't invest in that bit. I wasn't thinking last weekend when I visited the Fab Lab in Durham. They probably would have let me use their CNC to do this, though I don't know how long it would have taken me to get it set up(http://fablabscarolinas.org/)...
  9. C

Neophyte

Hi all, I'm 32, born and raised in Greenville. I moved to Raleigh to go to NC State and stayed after getting a degree in Computer Science. I will probably always be a neophyte in woodworking. It's something I enjoy, but not something I can find enough time for on a regular basis to get...
  10. C

Round Aggrivation Board

I do want the depressions to be rounded, if possible. The forstner bit doesn't look bad, though. I think I might have an appropriate bit in storage. The board has a 24 inch diameter, it's going to be for up tosix players. My fiance's family plays all the time on an old 4 player octogonal...
  11. C

Round Aggrivation Board

Unfortunately, what I'm working with is already round :/ But I guess that still applies to using the mdf as a template.
  12. C

Round Aggrivation Board

Hi all, I'm making an aggravation board and I need help figuring out how to create the recesses for the marbles to sit in. The board is round, which makes it so I don't have an easy and obvious reference point when locating the spot where the depression will go. I used a graphics program...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS