Search results

1. S

First Table Saw Purchase

I have the Porter Cable saw and I love it. The only reason I chose it over the Ridgid was availability at the time.
  2. S

Myrtle Beach Woodworker

I've actually been on here for a while, but I'm not real outgoing so I've kinda kept my mouth shut & read & learn. I used to woodwork in the 80's, but when Hurricane Hugo blew my shed away, my woodworking hobby went away. A year & a half ago, I had a grandchild, & I decided I wanted to build...
  3. S

$500 Table saws?

I have the PORTER-CABLE saw & am very happy with it. My main reason for buying it over the Rigid was availability at the time. :icon_thum
  4. S

Woodsmith Shop on UNC TV

I just play the show on my dvr & record it with a DVR recorder.:icon_thum
  5. S

Woodsmith Shop on UNC TV

I have most of the shows recorded on DVD:wsmile:s. T just set my DVR up to record them whenever they came on, then transferred then onto DVDs.
  6. S

Midi lathe bed extension

Yeah, thats what I'm probably going to have to do. I got a response from Delta that it will not fit. Anybody done that successfully? My main concern is making sure it is stable to the head stock.
  7. S

Midi lathe bed extension

:help:I have recently bought a new, old stock 46-250 Delta midi lathe. Now I find the bed extension , 46-855 has been discontinued. The 46-463 appears to be the same. Does anybody know if it will fit the 250?
  8. S

Delta unisaw - $400 (pawleys island)

I didn't really look at it real close, because I don't have room for it. At a glance I'd say it looked rough, but I know it ran & if I had room for it it would be mine @ that price. I believe he's a an honest person.
  9. S

I picked up some wood from him on Friday. He is closing a cabinet shop. I heard it run, but haven't seen it operate. He said it was through a hurricane in St Thomas & he restored all his equipment that got wet.
  10. S

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/tls/2393381379.html

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors