Search results

1. K

FS: Festool Guide Rails (32", 55" and 75")

Are any of these still available?
  2. K

Shop Ideas

For those of you that have a garage that doubles as your shop, I'm looking for storage ideas. Please post photos of your walls or storage areas. I'd be grateful.
  3. K

Laser engravers

I have been using an Epilog 40 Watt for about 8 years now. 18" X 24" bed.
  4. K

concrete

Does anyone have a name/number for someone in the Kannapolis Concord area that pours and finishes concrete. I need a 10'X40' slab for a carport poured. I'm having a hard time getting quotes.
  5. K

maple log

Where would one likely run across a maple log to make a dough bowl?
  6. K

Plywood Box Orientation

I need to build a plywood box that will be stained and not painted. Should the grain pattern on the box sides be vertical or horizontal? I can see it going either way so I'm not sure if there is a right or wrong here.
  7. K

New from Kannapolis

Welcome Tim, I'm in Kannapolis as well. Charles Lent on here is also in Kannapolis.
  8. K

Charlotte wood?

As others have already mentioned. GO TO RICK at THE MOULDING SOURCE!!! If you don't have a joiner and/or planer, Rick can help you out there as well. I have only bought a couple of oak pieces from Lowe's since finding Rick. He is a great guy and going to him opens up many new species instead of...
  9. K

Raleigh/Durham to Kannapolis/Concord

Henry, I'm in no hurry. If it works out fine if not that's fine too. I'll be in Raleigh at the end of April on business and I can pick it up directly from golfdad/Dirk at that time.
  10. K

Still need help with PE.
  11. K

If anyone is traveling south from Raleigh anytime soon that can carry a scroll saw stand let me know. It is on hold for me. Thanks.
  12. K

dewalt scroll saw stand

I bought it for $140. The owner said they used it one time for their house remodel and that's it. It has dust on it but no saw dust. The table needs to be cleaned just a little but runs smooth. Now I'll just find a deal on a stand. But I'm in no hurry.
  13. K

dewalt scroll saw stand

Bruce you are funny. I know it is a Type I without a stand or light, but I can get those especially for the price. I'll let you know what happens and how much a little later today.
  14. K

dewalt scroll saw stand

I know there was a thread on here that talked about what to look for when buying a used scroll saw. I found one, a type 1, that looks new. The lady owner says she used in once years ago. I am going to look at it but i want to be sure what to look for. For what she is asking for it, it would...
  15. K

dewalt scroll saw stand

It's a little far for me. But for my FYI what would you take for it
  16. K

dewalt scroll saw stand

Does anyone know if the current version of the dewalt scroll saw stand will fit type 1? I would think it would but I want to get some affirmation on this if anyone knows.
  17. K

Interest in classes in the Concord area?

I would love to see a segmented turning class. I am very interested in getting started segmenting.
  18. K

dewalt scroll saws type1 vs type2 again

I know that the main difference between Types 1 & 2 is 1 is made in Canada while the other is made in Asia. What are the other differences. I found a type 1 but it is a pretty far piece from me. I found a type 2 with stand and light that is all brand new still in the boxes. They were bought...
  19. K

Hardwood stores in the Charlotte Area

You will not go wrong with Rick. I need to call him and get some walnut myself. Great guy. I try to buy as many toys, er tools as I can from him along with my lumber.
  20. K

Router Bit Storage

I am redoing my router table to make new accommodations in my shop. I have most(99%) or my router bits still in the packages (they are 98% whiteside bits, LOVE 'EM). My question is do most of you store them outside of the packages or keep them in packages. I have kept them in the packages as I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors