Search results

1. froglips

New Chat Tool is Live.....

At the bottom of most Thread and Forum pages, hopefully you'll see a new box! This is a pilot of a new Chat Tool. Its totally new to us! So we will be learning along side of you. Enjoy! Jim
  2. froglips

Reported Post by froglips

froglips has reported a post. Reason: Post: From Contact Us Form - ad palcement - srhardwoods - chrisvickers@hughes.net Forum: From Contact Us Link Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: srhardwoods Original Content:
  3. froglips

3 1/2 inch Bi-Metal Chisel 50% off

If you happen to be near Woodworkers Supply in Graham, they got a deal and a half (get it, half is 50%.....) Woodworker.com: Bi-Metal Chisels - 2" http://woodworker.com/fullpres.asp?PARTNUM=131-840&LARGEVIEW=ON The 3 1/2 inch is normally $23, on sale for $12 Box was on the counter...
  4. froglips

froglips has reported a post. Reason: Post: Reduced price on farm/home Forum: Off Topic Assigned Moderators: ScottM, TracyP Posted by: Mike Davis Original Content:
  5. froglips

Question about Profile....

I got a report from mshel asking if this is a permissible signature. It was interpreted as an advertisement for Incra. If I'm not mistaken, this might be a jig that Alan might have designed? North Carolina Woodworker - View Profile: Alan in Little Washington...
  6. froglips

Morning posting hiccup fixed.....

Just letting folks know things are fixed. Enjoy posting again! Jim
  7. froglips

Gravity glue.....

In case you wondered, Titebond II globbed onto boards one is shoe horning into a patch in a ceiling is not immune from the laws of gravity and surface tension.... Also, based on past and present experience, my hair seems to attract falling goop...... Which leads to my real question, how...
  8. froglips

Wet/Dry Shop Vac tip......

When going from dry to wet, I highly recommend removing the bag and filter from your Shop Vac before sucking water..... Who'd thunk it? :dontknow: :BangHead: :rotflm: Jim
  9. froglips

froglips has reported a post. Reason: Post: Craftsman Planer Jointer For Sale $300 Runs Great Forum: Help Desk Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: JMoorepi Original Content:
  10. froglips

Hillsborough Last Fridays needs a strong back...

Our monthly town street party is in dire need of a strong back. We hire a strong back to help us move our sound equipment and tables. A truck is ideal, but we've managed with cars in the past. The date is tomorrow, 7/29 in downtown Hillsborough (details of the event are at...
  11. froglips

froglips has reported a post. Reason: Post: Anybody have access to Consumer Reports? Forum: Off Topic Assigned Moderators: ScottM, TracyP Posted by: Steve_Honeycutt Original Content:
  12. froglips

Roof to wall flashing help....

Oh, when does the fun begin? After our last two rain storms, I finally admitted the leaking in my bathroom might not be a good thing..... After demolition and exploration, I believe I've figured out whats wrong. View image in gallery Story is my house is a 1924 mill house (so...
  13. froglips

[Postponed] Heads up, Site Upgrade 6/9 at 10am

We are going to be doing some software updates this coming Thursday starting around 10am. Assuming all goes according to plan, and what doesn't....., the interruption should be brief. We'll post a warning around 9am, then take the site offline at 10. Feel free to suggest alternative...
  14. froglips

Share your heartwarming tool care tales....

As I took the two plastic parts of the body of my much beloved Stanley tape measure out of the......dishwasher.... I realized that my love of tools has crossed over into...... I loaned my beloved tape measure to someone digging under a house in a tight space. Not a pleasant job. Sadly, it...
  15. froglips

Email from webmaster test2 is OK!

Sorry bout that. In a flurry of work, I hit the wrong button and sent out a test email to a subset of our community. Thankfully, the Board and Staff have chipped in to send me off to remedial Button Pushing Training. It is in Hawaii and lasts 6 weeks. So buy more raffle tickets to fund...
  16. froglips

Milling small box parts from random scrap......

Whilst working with HOW on making boxes, I think I invented/remembered a neat idea to use up small parts. Short story, Max donated a tone of oak shorts (some as short as 4" long). Great parts for making little boxes....... But, to use box joints and/or router dovetails, we needed some...
  17. froglips

Missing: April 2011 Popular Woodworking Magazine

Procrastination has bit me (yet again). My copy never arrived in the mail. By the time I contacted Popular Woodworking, the issue was out of print. Totally my bad. If anyone is out and about and finds a copy on a newstand, I'd be grateful if you could snag me a copy. No luck finding...
  18. froglips

froglips has reported a post. Reason: Post: Handsaw Sharpening Forum: User Announcements Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: willarda Original Content:
  19. froglips

froglips has reported a post. Reason: Post: Woodcraft discount Forum: User Announcements Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: Splint Eastwood Original Content:
  20. froglips

Mind if I run a scrolling banner for Tom?

Tom has asked for some help this weekend. Any objections to running a scrolling banner today and tomorrow till say noon? Jim

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS