File containing something scc related.
  2. froglips

Flyer: Dale Nish presenting at NCSU Feb 5th 2019-04-16

3. froglips

springdrawing2010.pdf 2019-04-16

Descriptions and Photos of the 10 Prize Lots for the Spring 2010 Drawing
  4. froglips

Bacho Handsaw System 2019-04-16

Found this nifty handsaw system. This is a brochure with some interesting (to me) details.
  5. froglips

2010-NC-Woodworking-Showcase-Brochure 2019-04-16

2010 NC Woodworking Showcase Brochure Klingspor in Raleigh on September 11, 2010
  6. froglips

teste 2019-04-16

7. froglips

t2 2019-04-16

t2
  8. froglips

Sanders Fine Woodworking 2019-04-16

Uploaded contest winner
  9. froglips

2011 Raffle Flyer Page 1 2019-04-16

Page 1 of the 2011 Flyer converted to JPG
  10. froglips

2011 Raffle Flyer Page 2 2019-04-16

Page 2 of the 2011 Flyer in JPG format
  11. classified

classified

12. froglips

Classified Ad

If you open the pictureless ad, look at the bottom. Hopefully you see a "Delete it" link. If not, any of the staff can on your behalf.
  13. froglips

New Chat Tool is Live.....

Ethan, Thanks, I wondered what others wouldn't see! Just so I'm "less not clear", try http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/forum.php (Forums link on the top bar). Scroll to the bottom of the page. Just below Off Topic is where I'd expect to see the new chatbox. If not, I got more fun to work...
  14. froglips

New Chat Tool is Live.....

At the bottom of most Thread and Forum pages, hopefully you'll see a new box! This is a pilot of a new Chat Tool. Its totally new to us! So we will be learning along side of you. Enjoy! Jim
  15. froglips

QR Codes

One additional suggestion, setup a special/alias URL for the QRCode. Its a great way to track the use of the QR Code. Shame to lose that easily gathered data. QR Codes do offer some size options. Comes in handy when stuffing one on the back of a business card. Jim
  16. froglips

Chat

Yes! This is my task. Reviewing some of the choices and hope to get something nifty up soon. Thanks, Jim
  17. froglips

QR Codes

I've used them a bunch. They are not a big deal at all. I think your idea is excellent to add it to promotional stuff. Only risk I've found is finding a QR Code generator that does not do any monkey business with redirection. Some wrap stuff. Easy enough to check with a magic decoder ring Jim
  18. froglips

Why I have been missing in action

Goodness, glad to hear you are better! Not to be a joker, but remember that one call we had that you fell asleep during? Bas, Chad and I were totally lose as to what to do. So we made fun of you. Long story short, if you have trouble sleeping, just setup a call. We can put you right out. Jim
  19. froglips

Klingspor ad not showing up

Steve is working on it. Woodcraft's ad is different from the others and needs extra work. Fear not, it'll be back soon.
  20. froglips

Klingspor ad not showing up

Bobby, We rotate ads each time a page is loaded. We (luckily) have more paid advertisers than we have space! Does that help explain what you are seeing? Jim

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS