Search results

1. toolman

Classifieds is Open

The Classifieds are open for use.. :) The Classified Forum can be view but you can not post to a thread or start a new thread..
  2. toolman

PM's

I made a PM and was going to add a Smillie on right. I click on (more) a box came up and showed the smillies to click on if you chick on one a wondow comes up at bottom saying restore page.. At that time the hole page is locked up, I just X out and start over to get it to work.. Just do not use...
  3. toolman

Classifieds testing is now open!!!!

CLASSIFIEDS TESTING IS NOW OPEN!!!! Only Admin's and Mod's Can use the Classifieds.. PLEASE Test it out There will be NO SALES, but please buy and sale for TESTING ONLY.. Please give feed back to this thread.. Plans are to open Wed. or Thr. this week.. Thank You. This Thread is Stick until...
  4. toolman

Well I be the First!

Looks good Steve. Great Job.. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
  5. toolman

Ads On Right Side?

We had 8 ads on the right side and now they are gone???? :dontknow:
  6. toolman

Infraction for ctest: Issue an Infraction or a Warning

User: ctest Infraction: Issue an Infraction or a Warning Points: 1 Administrative Note: Message to User:
  7. toolman

Warning for ctest: Issue an Infraction or a Warning

User: ctest Infraction: Issue an Infraction or a Warning Points: 0 Administrative Note: Message to User:
  8. toolman

Warning for ctest: Issue an Infraction or a Warning

User: ctest Infraction: Issue an Infraction or a Warning Points: 0 Administrative Note: Message to User:
  9. toolman

Thank you and Post count

There has been 2 to ask if this added to the post count.. :eek: This is a good question to ask and one we need to answer.. At this time it will add to your post count.I have set up a poll for the staff to answer this question. So please vote.. :cool:
  10. toolman

Post Thanks

Just wanted to let every one know that we now have a new feature on our site. At the bottom, left hand side of each post you will see a 'Thanks' button. This is just a short cut you have the option of using to say thanks for that post. We all know how busy all of you are and thought this could...
  11. toolman

Goals Thread Closed

As per 2 posts in http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f39/resignation-threads-33568-post327279/#poststop I have closed the goals Thread.. We can reopen or start a new one when Tracy get his feet running.
  12. toolman

I have a Wood ?????

I know that wood ads are to be placed in the Wood Forum. But if a member wants to put there wood up for auction how is the member going to handle the bidding in a forum?
  13. toolman

Happy NEW YEARS

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!! I hope this is the first thread of the new year!! :cool:
  14. toolman

Looks Religious to me!

Moderators you need to look at this, looks religious to me! http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f105/im-now-youtube-28188/
  15. toolman

Classified Ad

There is a Classified Ad (http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=756) this looks like a Commercial Ad. Can a Moderator take care of this.
  16. toolman

Wood For Sale in Classified

I know he is selling out but.. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=579 Needs to be moved to the wood forums..
  17. toolman

Shop Crawls in the Charlotte and DOA areas.

We are looking at the Charlotte and DOA areas for the next two Shop Crawls. If you live in these areas, please make sure you Click Here to Sign Up. If you do not live in these areas, Please Sign Up any how a Shop Crawl may be heading your way..
  18. toolman

If you would like to host your shop in a Crawl Sign up now. It does not matter your location sign up now a Crawl maybe coming your way.. Click Here To Sign UP Thank You :cool: Update: We are looking at the Charlotte and DOA areas.
  19. toolman

Deleted a Classified Ad

Hello I Deleted a Ad that had been sold and pending funds. I PM'd jaustin. I told him I deleted because he had sold it and if he did not get the funds and wants to relist I could undelete it or he could re submit it. Here is the Ad...
  20. toolman

To All Staff Members

Staff We now have a new Form Program installed. To get to the page to make a form go to the Admin or Mod Toolbar next to and User Setting and the link will be at the bottom or next to the bottom. Thank you and have a Good Day. :cool:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS