Search results

1. toolman

Shop Ideas

Well! I'm sorry!!! I did not know you special ordered your box. I know Gerstner and Son's toolbox's come in Cherry, Walnut, and Oak. I guest Gerstner is a primitive company for making Oak Toolbox's!!!
  2. toolman

Shop Ideas

Mike, I like your $600+ wooden tool box! It looks like Oak? I have one seating on a riser box both are Walnut it cost me $600 for both new in 1978. Now there over $1000.
  3. toolman

Member-created Work posting

If you are trying to show use some of your woodworking just go to the General Woodworking forum start a new thread click on (Insert Image) or Ctrl+P pick your photos and post.. I hope this helped.. :)
  4. toolman

Adding pics to a thread

Just go to you picture in you gallery copy then paste in thread. You then can resize if you want.
  5. toolman

First cutting board

Great Job!!!
  6. toolman

"Free" Bent lamination workshop

Would be interested just let us know the date or dates. I hope I will be able to come!!
  7. toolman

It's Going to be Cold This Winter

Just seen this.. If you haven taken it I will come and get it..
  8. toolman

Hey, it's DaveO...again

Good to here from you, sad to see you go but be safe and good luck!!
  9. toolman

Option to banish For Sale from the home page?

The Off Topic forum is set in the (Secondary user groups ) it has to be checked to have be able to see it and only Admins can change it.
  10. toolman

Mark, is right that was on the old site, may not work on the new one.
  11. toolman

Hank, I believe opt-out can be do to any forum but a Admin must do it for you. and the member can not turn it on and off as they please a Admin would have to do it..
  12. toolman

Jet 6"X89" Oscillating Belt Edge Sander OES-80CS SOLD

Does this sander Oscillate?
  13. toolman

More FREE cabinets and other

Phil, If know one wants Photos 3, 4, and 5 I will take them. But Photo #5 for sure!
  14. toolman

Sunny Scrollers meeting June 2, 2019

If I didn't have a vendor / craft fair in Rocky Mount I would go.. Let me know when the next one come up!!
  15. toolman

Cabinets for the finishing room

Looks Good!!!!
  16. toolman

Free Cabinets

Phil, You are great, you look out for us there on NCWW Thanks. Oh well 2 days late and a $1 short.o_O. That's ok I still need to get the last ones up.. I will be looking in June and July!! :cool:
  17. toolman

What Became Of...

I'm with you on this Bruce, We should be able to get a module for downloading..
  18. toolman

Completed Projects

Very nice.. I fish to much and need to do more woodworking!!
  19. toolman

Rough cut lumber, is it worth the effort?

David, I will tell you my story on rough cut lumber. I made up my mine to make a butcher block for the wife and also wanted to sale some as well, I did some research on pricing of butcher blocks. Then check on the price of 8/4 finished lumber from a lumber company, the price to make a 16 x 20...
  20. toolman

CAD Software of Choice

Solidworks I use it at work and home!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors