Search results

1. C

what is a piece of wood that fixes a crack called?

Hello all, I have a piece of 2" maple I cut on my sawmill 10 years ago. it has a few cracks and I want to use those "bow tie" like fixes to hold the cracks tight. never used them before - any suggestions how, or what they are called? thanks much. building a primitive workbench
  2. C

historic tools

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/tls/2682542582.html
  3. C

bandsaw for sale anyone?

I am looking for a 14" bandsaw, a decent one at least. I am considering the Grizzly polar one, about $475 delivered. But am open to suggestions. All the 10" look like junk, Lowes Porter Cable(?) is nice and heavy but missing important feature (roller bearings) and Klingspores has a great deal...
  4. C

Coop shop space in Raleigh

I looked at AMAZING SPACE in the boylan heights area in Raleigh. not sure how big the space is, the info of the tools is on CL. THe guy was really nice, he has a shop bot, and tons of super heavy duty pro equipment. My loss that right now I can;t swing the time and/or the cash to make it work...
  5. C

scroll saw at Cary Habitat

Found a nice heavy duty scroll saw for $125 at Cary habitat on high house road. also they have some old laminate rolls for free (going to make a board for my new vacuum bag system with it). I wanted to buy the saw but desperately need a new band saw so have to save my green for that.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS