Search results

1. ashley_phil

Sawstop in Mooresville on Craigslist

Not mine but saw this saw. Price is steep but I reckon it’s got every option available https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/d/mooresville-sawstop-pcs31230-router/7728828300.html
  2. ashley_phil

Need GRASS Left Roller Slide - Extended Length 6600/570 DML Item number 01225-09

Any chance one of you has these in stock for your business and would be willing to sell one to my neighbor? His kids broke the wheel on his and we are trying to avoid replacing the entire drawer slide system. Only place i've found them online is min qty of 100
  3. ashley_phil

Small Book Cases WIP

My wife has been folding books to put fun images in them and has her first craft fair coming up in a week or so. Here's a link to what she's up to: Artwalk Article I figured they'd look better on a book case more at eye level, so I've got some reclaimed oak from a book case I bought last fall...
  4. ashley_phil

Queen Headboard w/Beanie Boo Storage

For Christmas I made my wife a nice trivet and my son a set of cornhole boards. I wasn't sure what to make my daughter, but my wife suggested I make her a queen headboard so she could have a larger bed in her room. I wasn't able to find any good plans on the interwebs so I thought I'd share...
  5. ashley_phil

Ugly Drum Smoker

Lives up to it's name but makes some very good BBQ. I've upgraded to a new one and don't have room for this any longer. PTT49er helped me build this a few years ago. It's got life left. $ 75 or best offer.
  6. ashley_phil

Mother's Day Bowl

I've not turned much the last few years, ok I've turned nothing the last few years. My son is wanting to turn after taking a class at the Folk School last summer. I've gotten the garage set up more and dust collector set up so that we can turn some. I worked with him Saturday, since we are...
  7. ashley_phil

Battery Powered Chain Saws

I'm thinking of getting a new chain saw. Battery powered appeals to me as I don't use one enough to keep a 2-cycle engine in top shape. Seems i spend a day getting her running good and an hour running the thing. I'm leaning towards the Stihl ones, I'm just wondering if anyone on here has one...
  8. ashley_phil

Total Shop on Charlotte Craigslist - $ 500

Saw this and thought some of you might be interested. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/d/total-shop-woodworking-machine/6638050482.html
  9. ashley_phil

Someone should make money on them

I saw this today as the latest back yard fad. I'm sure any of us could whip some out in a hurry. Hopefully some of yall will make some money on these. Jello Shot Jenga http://www.whiskeyriff.com/2017/05/22/jell-o-shot-jenga-is-now-a-thing-and-summer-will-never-be-the-same/ Remember what WC...
  10. ashley_phil

latest little project

I made this 'pet zoo' for lil bit over the last week or so Wood is mostly borg poplar and some white board shelves I had. There are a number of plans on the interwebs for these things, basically its 22" wide and the depth is set to nominal 1 x 12 or 11.5". I assembled it with kreg screws...
  11. ashley_phil

Recycled NCWW'r coming through

Just thought I'd say howdy. I just re-set my password. It's been awhile since I was on the boards. Hope everyone is doing well. I've not done much woodwork or turning the last couple years, but hoping to get back in the shop. Left a drive way full of saw dust yesterday, which was nice...
  12. ashley_phil

Local lawyer looking for conference table.

A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook if you are interested let me know I can put you in contact with him.
  13. ashley_phil

New Craft Store in Concord

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/04/22/3987721/artists-crafters-find-a-place.html Saw this article today and thought some of our members might be interested. In reading it I gotta wonder if the Mike Davis in the article is the same one on here.
  14. ashley_phil

Photo deleted

Just got an email an old pic of mine was deleted any reason why?
  15. ashley_phil

Garbage Screen

I had a week off last week before my new gig started down at the bank. So I've had a long overdue project I needed to do around the house. I designed this in sketchup awhile ago but didn't get a chance to build it. During my week off I used my Christmas bonus and got this built. Here is...
  16. ashley_phil

Changing Careers

I've thought about it for years, but I am going get out of capital equipment sales. I have learned a lot about IT over the last few years so I'm getting into Project Management. I have secured through the grace of God a year contract at BofA, that will go perm after a year. My last day in my...
  17. ashley_phil

Call for Resident Artists Arrowmont School

Subject: FW: Arrowmont Woodworking Residency Opportunity Dear Colleague, The Arrowmont Artists-in-Residence Program application deadline is February 1st. The benefit package for each Resident Artist is approximately $12,000. This includes a $300.monthly stipend, a private studio, shared...
  18. ashley_phil

Arrow of Light Plaques

Our pack is looking for a vendor on plaques similar to these and would prefer someone local to the Charlotte area. These guys look like they are doing etching on the wood, but I'd think routing would be acceptable too. If you are interested please let me know and I'll put you in touch with the...
  19. ashley_phil

Wood Tec Pedia

Here is an interesting and near infinite source of entertainment for some of you gearhead, machine guys like me: http://www.hoechsmann.com/lexikon.html This was built by a German dealer, who scanned in every piece of literature and info he could find. I haven't looked for a european made...
  20. ashley_phil

Super Easy Blue Bird House Plans

Researching plans for our Wolf Den in scouts I came across this plan that I think will work perfectly. http://home.comcast.net/~tmlevandusky/PowWow-woodworking/plans/birdhouse-bluebird.pdf Tonight we go over tools and next week we'll build the boxes.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS