1. ashley_phil

Movable lathe dust hood

nice set up
  2. ashley_phil

New member from Harrisburg

welcome. i'm in the burg as well
  3. ashley_phil

Sawstop in Mooresville on Craigslist

Not mine but saw this saw. Price is steep but I reckon it’s got every option available https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/d/mooresville-sawstop-pcs31230-router/7728828300.html
  4. ashley_phil

*SOLD* Robland X31 Combination Machine

not surprised this is already pending. great machine and great price.
  5. ashley_phil

FS: Shapeoko 3 CNC with accessories **SOLD**

thanks to whoever bought this it no longer has to tempt me
  6. ashley_phil

4" Oneida Dust Hose-Free (about 20') Spoken For....

much appreciated. now i got no more excuses for not hooking up my machines to my dc. well maybe i need vents and connectors, but really i do appreciate it.
  7. ashley_phil

Moving Shop

one tip if you have any sliding tables use some window shims to shore them up so they can't move or bounce on the bearings during the move.
  8. ashley_phil

Moving Shop

you want a 'rigger' not a moving company. i checked an Guy M Turner have an office there. https://guymturner.com/location/raleigh-durham-2/ i'd contact them for a quote, but it will not be cheap but will be done right.
  9. ashley_phil

3 in 1 Crib Plans

most of them are outlawed now because they were the drop down type. i know that is the case with the one i built. i'm not sure if there are any plans that meet the current safety standards
  10. ashley_phil

THIS is why I love this group!

excellent
  11. ashley_phil

Baby bear rattle

that is awesome
  12. ashley_phil

Asheville- Scrounger’s Paradise

nice. would love to check that out sometime.
  13. ashley_phil

Site of my new shop

congrats!! looks awesome!
  14. ashley_phil

RIP Reggie Medlin

i haven't commented yet as i'm not really sure what to say. i knew Reggie prior to NCWW i married into his extended family, he was always kind to me. i'll never forget him telling my future FIL to give me some slack the first time i met that side of the family. now i wasn't too uncomfortable...
  15. ashley_phil

Need Help with Tool ID

What they said above is spot on
  16. ashley_phil

Finally left NC

best of luck. always sad to leave a home. i'm sure you'll find something nice up where you're from
  17. ashley_phil

What is a good brand random sander

i have a porter cable that i loved. one day my daughter gummed up the pad so i picked up a heaver bosch one i have as well. i've never picked the porter cable one up and the new sanding pads are in their packaging from when amazon brought them to me 2 days after it happened. both are good...
  18. ashley_phil

I Finally Jumped In

fwiw google how to make a vaccum hold down table with your shop vac, unless you're cutting really small pieces that will be a life saver for you. always use a mdf spoil board over your actual machine table you're a smart diligent guy i'm sure you'll figure it out. down cut bits are good...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS