Search results

1. ChrisB

PE Offer - Raleigh to points west

I'm driving my full-size pickup from Raleigh west on I-40 to Morganton and then to the Forest City area February 24th and returning on the 25th. Let me know if I can help move anything either way. Chris
  2. ChrisB

Trouble sending PM

I've tried sending a few private messages and keep getting an error message and I can't tell if the messages are getting through. Is anyone else having difficulty with this? :confused: Chris
  3. ChrisB

PE Offer: Raleigh to Hendersonville area

Hi all, I'm heading from Raleigh to the Hendersonville area on Friday morning, March 11 along I-40 and I-26 and returning on Saturday, March 12. If I can help transport anything in my pickup along the way let me know. Chris
  4. ChrisB

WIP - canvasback drake carving

Since my shop isn't heated very well I typically try to start a project or two in the fall that I can bring into the house and finish during the winter. I haven't done much carving, just a couple shorebirds and duck smoothies, so I thought I'd attempt a more detailed project this year. I still...
  5. ChrisB

PE offer: Raleigh to Rutherfordton

I'm taking a trip from Raleigh to Rutherfordton via I-40 west on Friday, December 3. I'll be going to Morganton and south on Route 64. I'm returning on Sunday but coming west on Route 74 through Shelby to Charlotte and up I-85 to I-40 back to Raleigh. I've got a full-size pickup with some...
  6. ChrisB

electrician?

I have a two-car garage shop that I need to get rewired for my equipment. Can anyone recommend an electrician in the Raleigh area who understands the wiring needs of a woodshop? Thanks, Chris
  7. ChrisB

Hi folks!

I've been meaning to join this group for quite a while so here I am and I look forward to getting to know some of you. I live in Raleigh and work all day as an IT manager at a nearby university and enjoy the process of woodworking as much as the final product, if not moreso. I've been working...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors