Search results

1. shaf2376

Lumber Sale

Hey everyone I have some lumber for sale. First let me apologize for no pictures but I will add them to the post tonight or tomorrow. So here goes.... Curly Maple Most and of this material is in 4' to 8' lengths and widths 8" and up A to A+++ material $4 a ft. Sapele Ribbon material 8" and...
  2. shaf2376

HELP! I need a New Sander

Hey everybody. Happy New Year. I need a new sander and I am looking for some advice. Totally against my will I am thinking about buying a Festool sander. I was wondering if any of you out there have one and if so do you like it?( I am sure that was a stupid question.) What kind of dust...
  3. shaf2376

Greetings from the Old New Guy

Well I have been hanging around the site for about 8 months and thought I should introduce myself. I am Jeff Shafer and for the past 22 years I have lived here in Mooresville, NC. I know you all like pictures so here are my last two offerings. I need to add two Thanks at this point. First to my...
  4. shaf2376

Zinken Jointer/Planer

Does anybody out there know anything about Zinken Jointer/Planers? Is ther an outlet for parts that anyone knows of and so forth.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS