Search results

1. A

FS: Sawstop PCS 3HP w/ built in mobile base

I’m cleaning out…and this is the hardest thing to sell…my Sawstop PCS 3HP (220v) saw that is in good shape. Used for the occasional home woodworking project. https://www.sawstop.com/product/professional-cabinet-saw-pcs31230-tgp236/ Top has some staining in spots but I suspect a good cleaning...
  2. A

Husky 10 Gal air compressor

Husky L210VWD compressor. 1.5 HP motor, up to 135 degrees max PSI and 3.8 SCFM at 90 PSI Used sparingly. Comes with hose in picture. $100. $75 pickup only.
  3. A

Bosch Router Plunge and fixed base kit + bits

Hi, I’m getting rid of a Bosch plunge and fixed base kit. Used, but not a ton. Dusty. Has 1/4 and /12 inch collet. Comes with some 1/2 inch bits (in picture) and an edge guide. $200. In Raleigh. Pickup Only. https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/products/1617evspk-0601617577
  4. A

Not a new member

Been a way for a while and it looks like I'm a 'new user' in the system now. It seems I need to post something to move into a state where I can post in other forums. Full transparency, I'm coming back...but primarily to sell off some of my gear. If ya'll aren't ok with me re-activating just...
  5. A

Picture framing Acrylic/Plexiglass

Hi folks, Overbought for a picture making project. I've got two different types of acrylic/plexiglass to sell: Antiglare: 24 x 34 qty 2 26 1/2 x 24 qty 1 22 x 10 1/2 qty 1 22 x 28 qty 3 Regular: 22 x 10 1/2 qty 1 27 1/4 x 20 qty 1 34 x 24 qty 1 22 x 28 qty 3 All are .118 inches thick...
  6. A

Wood cart

This is a super heavy duty wood cart. The casters alone on this thing are $75+. All of the wood/items will be removed but the cart is looking for a new home! It was given to me in a trade for some wood- so in turn- I'd ask for a donation of $75 to this forum and the cart will be free. Must...
  7. A

"SOLD": Maple Veneer

Hi- I bought this stuff for a project and never used it. I have 2 sheets of 4x8 still in the original box. https://woodshed.edgemate.com/shop/veneer-sheets/allwood/sv-allwood-2ply-4x8-184.html $100 for both OBO. Must pickup in Raleigh. thanks
  8. A

SOLD: Grizzly 14 Inch Bandsaw

Next up- Grizzly 14 Inch Bandsaw- G0555P. I'm also the original owner of this tool. The 1HP motor is wired for 110 but can be changed to be wired for 220 if desired. This saw comes with riser block increasing the cut height by 6 inches and a mobile base. Price: 600. Must pick up in Raleigh.
  9. A

SOLD: Grizzly 8 inch Jointer

I need to create some more space...and that means it is time to part with some tools. First up- Grizzly- G0855. I am original owner and it is in good shape. It was garage kept, surface has some small stains...I freshly cleaned and waxed the top...the pictures show I need to buff it down...
  10. A

Thick console table

"Thick" probably isn't the best way to describe it, but I've had on my 'todo' list for a while to build a console table like this. https://www.arhaus.com/products/sullivan-console-table. Anyone built something like this and have any pointers? The description of the item itself mentions the...
  11. A

Water based poly on top of danish oil

I'm finally back in the garage making sawdust and collecting tools. As I'm coming down the home stretch of a dining room table build, I'm starting to finalize finish choices. My better half liked the look of danish oil (walnut) over the Ash for the room it is going into (an in progress shot of...
  12. A

Powder post beetle damage

Hi all, I've been out of the wood working game for 6+ months but the need and inspiration hit me recently so I got back in. I need a new dining table built and my wife was asking for a particular look. I went out and procured some old pine beams to being the table top construction. Being out...
  13. A

Cedar pickets

Does anyone where know if the cedar pickets from HD are treated with anything or just raw cedar? https://www.homedepot.com/p/5-8-in-x-5-1-2-in-x-6-ft-Kiln-Dried-Cedar-Wood-Dog-Ear-Fence-Picket-1002-418-099/303227981 I'd like to use some of them for grilling...but want to make sure they aren't...
  14. A

New Mantle Installed

All, Well- we needed a new mantle and we got it! I bought the beam from the Barn Side of a Broad for a good price and got to work. A bit of cleanup and removal of the existing mantel and we were in business. The most awesome part of this was the smell- when you cut something like this- the...
  15. A

Old Barnwood Beam

The house needed a new mantle and so I went in search of something appropriate. I ended up at 'The Barn Side of a Broad' who has been mentioned here previously. Debbie and her husband were great in helping me get something that suited our needs, were great to work with and the price was right...
  16. A

Biscuit/plate Joiner- Dewalt DW682

*** Update ****: SOLD Used Joiner as pictured below. I've only used it a handful of times. Asking $60 cash _or_ $40 donation to this forum (NCWW).
  17. A

another table...

Another dining room table is done. I built a similar table (pedestal style) a while back. This one is different leg design, same top. Ash w/ dark stain. Blatantly copied design from Third Coast Craftsman ( ). The table looks pretty good, but the real success here is the justification for a...
  18. A

What is this called and where can I buy one?

When the moving folks dropped off my workbench as we moved from the old house to the new, somehow one of the nuts? that holds the handle in place was gone. It’s a silly question but does anyone know where I can get a rounded nut like is on one end of this handle? And do they have a more...
  19. A

Adhesive to attach stained glass to wood

Hi, Odd request- I have a design made from walnut that I’d like to attach a piece made of stained glass to the front of it. I’d like this to be something that lasts so I’m looking for permanent-ish solutions. I dont have access to a CNC, nor candidly the patience for manually cutting a...
  20. A

Cherry Question

I've never worked with Cherry before...so I'm looking for some feedback- I bought this lumber from a well know supplier (will leave them out for now). The 4/4 cherry boards have these black/dark streaks down them. As I look around online- I see really clear wood when I look at cherry...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS