Search results

1. C

Searching for a Porter Cable #552 Pocket Hole Machine

Anyone have a 552 they would part with?
  2. C

Porter Cable 552 wanted

Does anyone on NCWW have a PC 552 pocket hole machine they would part with? I have been looking for one without much success. Thank you all and have a blessed day.
  3. C

Cast Iron Router Table for sale-NEW LOWER PRICE $125

I need some shop floor space so I'm selling my MLCS iron router table. Hate to part with her. She is HEAVY DUTY for sure. Asking $125. No router motor. This table will last a lifetime. I'm in Chesterfield, SC 29709. Thank you for looking.
  4. C

Lathe banjo and tool rest

$35 have no idea what manufacturer but heavy duty old arn.
  5. C

Baldor buffer/flap sander (SOLD)

I'm selling my Baldor pro grade buffer. I will include the mop sanders and the felt wheel and it has a nice pedestal stand also. This machine does a fantastic job sanding moldings and such. $500.
  6. C

Drill Press for sale SOLD

I'm selling my 15" Delta vs drill press. I hate to see her go but I need the $$. $700 gets her a new home. Very nice drill and has the production table. Smooth through the rpm range. I have used it mostly for drilling hinge cup holes. I have it wired for 220v but will work with 110v also.
  7. C

Delta-Rockwell VS Lathe (Sold)

I'm selling my lathe. It's a Delta-Rockwell heavy duty model. It has the mechanical variable speed and work as it should. It is very heavy. I'm asking $650.
  8. C

Shapeoko XXL for sale (SOLD)

2019 Shapeoko XXL w/Makita router and illuminated dust shroud, xyz zero finder and wireless control. Works great. Very precise. Vacuum table top included. Just remodeled our bathroom and need the $$. The vac table works with any quality shop vacuum. $1300 for all listed. This machine really does...
  9. C

Powermatic belt/disc sander for sale

I have a Powermatic 33 that is in great shape that I would like to sell. $650-old school iron that is running in my shop now. 803-804-1887, Jeff.
  10. C

delete duplicate ads

I seemed to have created duplicate ads for my festool saw. I also cannot get the sale price to show on the main ad. Thanks for the assistance.
  11. C

Jointer tables need resurfacing

Does anyone know of a machine shop that has experience regrinding large jointer infeed and outfeed tables in the Monroe area?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS