Search results

1. C

Lots of angles - required some practice pieces

Simply stunning craftsmanship and elegant design! Heirloom quality piece right there. Nice work Phil!
  2. C

New Member Long Time Woodworker from Lenoir

Welcome to the group Tom! I think you will find the NCWW forum a treasure trove of ideas and assistance.
  3. C

SOLD FS: Delta DP-220 14” Bench Top Drill Press SOLD

Hi Rick, you surely have a nice drill press. I also have one similiar. I would be interested in your multi-speed attachment if you wish to sell it separately.
  4. C

Can I cut Rockler's T-track with my miter saw?

clamp down and lube with alcohol from a spray bottle. Easy peasy
  5. C

1956 Craftsman Drill Press Rebuild - Completed

And now....what will you let it go for?
  6. C

Searching for a Porter Cable #552 Pocket Hole Machine

Would you be interested in parting with it by chance? Maybe trading?
  7. C

Searching for a Porter Cable #552 Pocket Hole Machine

Anyone have a 552 they would part with?
  8. C

Burning Question - When are cutoffs/scrap firewood?

When they hit the flames.
  9. C

Fathers Fist Bump, Spiral Blade Scroll Saw Project Video

I enjoyed your scroller video. You are so correct, if you still have your father with you, spend time with him as you never know when you may not have that opportunity..
  10. C

What's your favorite cutter for edge banding?

I find that those trimmers that slide down the edge produce a poor quality edge. Router trimmers also the same. I can absolutely finish an edge quicker with a manual file than either of those methods and with better quality. Place the file in a vertical position and "saw" straight down and...
  11. C

What's your favorite cutter for edge banding?

Just use a coarse file. Works better than any of those gimmicks. Just keep a file card handy to clean it from time to time.
  12. C

Craftsman/Belsaw planer - $375

I would like to get it. I just need to figure out how I can get to you, I'm just below Charlotte in SC.
  13. C

consistency of link belts

I also forgot to mention that I had a bad vibration when using my vintage delta drill press. I noticed a knot in the v belt where the connecting joint was so I traded it out for a link belt and was amazed at the difference. They really do work well.
  14. C

Craftsman/Belsaw planer - $375

Have you sold your planer?
  15. C

consistency of link belts

If this helps, I have been operating a PM66 with 3 link belts for at least 10 years and wouldn't go back to regular v belts. The power link belts run much smoother in my opinion and also quieter.
  16. C

Porter Cable 552 wanted

Does anyone on NCWW have a PC 552 pocket hole machine they would part with? I have been looking for one without much success. Thank you all and have a blessed day.
  17. C

What are these things called?

Spencer Lewis is a fan of them.
  18. C

All Sold in Morganton - but check out the items and prices!

I bought a 10K jointer that had not been used at a school auction for $600 total. 16 1/2" wide and over 100" long still coated in cosmolene from the factory. Installed a shelix head (which cost twice as much as the jointer) and this thing performs marvelously. Right place, right time I guess.
  19. C

Fein Dust Extraction

Hey Scott, can you offer some advice for replacing the grill cloth on my JBL 4311's? I have the correct cloth but am not sure which glue I should use to attach it to the wooden frames. Thanks.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS