Search results

1. D

Opinions about Drawers.

Boxers or Briefs???? Just kidding. I have still yet to make anything with drawers in it... I am very curious about how much of a pain they are to install. Dawn
  2. D

Antiquing

Hi all, Does anyone have any suggestions on antiquing? I think I would like to try this on a project. I have some ideas on giving the wood a distressed look. But I would love to make the wood much older. Thanks, Dawn (Bob)
  3. D

Trundle Bed- now with pic

While waiting in a doctors office, I picked up an old issue of Country Living. I saw my next project. It was a trundle bed and ropes were used to hold up the mattress. This absolutely blew me away. Has anyone built anything similiar. I found some plans online that I could modify to suit my...
  4. D

My work in progress

I think I have attached some pics of my latest work... It is my 3rd project that has come from my head and has been filled with more lessons learned the hard way. But now I have found you guys and hopefully by researching the site archives, those hard lessons learned will be fewer and farther...
  5. D

Table top to Apron

Well as most everyone knows by now, I am new to woodworking. I am on my third project and it is in the finishing stages. My fourth project will be another farmhouse table... (I'll keep making these until I get one just the way I want it ...lol) I got great advice yesterday about securing the...
  6. D

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, My name is Dawn. I have just started on this woodworking adventure. I had no classes in woodworking and am relying a little common sense and learning from previous mistakes to get me through. Here's how ignorant I was when starting on my first project. One would assume that since...
  7. D

Table Leg Brackets

I am looking for table leg brackets. Ones that attach the table legs to the apron. Does any one have any ideas about where I could find these. Thanks, Dawn

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS