Search results

1. T

Any interest in Foley Belsaw Planer, Boice Crane Table Saw, and Craftsman Radial Arm Saw

My dad is moving to a home that will have a smaller shop and therefore has three older stationary tools that he wants to sell and pass on to someone else. One is a Foley Belsaw 12" planer with a 5hp motor; another is a 10" Boice Crane Table Saw; and the last is a 10" Craftsman Radial Arm saw...
  2. T

Need Some Help

I am building my countertops in the kitchen out of cherry and I have two places where the countertops turn 90 degrees. I am joining the two countertops at a 45 in these locations but I am having great difficulty cutting those 45's accurately. Does anybody have a sliding table saw or anything...
  3. T

Free woodworking magazines

I'd love to have them. I live in Sylva and could come pick them up. My father lives in Asheville and he could as well. Let me know if they are still available and I'll make arrangements. Thanks, David Nestler Tree of Life Woodworks, LLC www.tolwoodworks.com 828-399-1462
  4. T

Wood ID assistance

Definitely looks like maple to me. It even has the ambrosia beetle staining that is very typical in maple. If it were oak then it would have a distinctly colored heartwood, not to mention medullary rays that aren't present in the photo. And the bark looks like maple
  5. T

Lumber source Franlin nc

Franklin Wood Warehouse is located near downtown Franklin and has a huge selection of domestic and exotic woods, and high grade plywood. Their phone number is 828-369-3913. I do have to give them a couple of thumbs down for being rude and unpleasant. And prices are a little high. But it's...
  6. T

Delta: I am Irritated

I just wanted to second my disappointment in Delta. I had a major problem...my delta unisaw turned itself on one day without me touching the On switch. Thankfully I wasn't near the blade at the time...I was standing five feet away. And delta would do absolutely nothing about it. So every...
  7. T

For Sale: Boule of Curly Walnut

For sale is a boule of Walnut that has a considerable amount of curl. A boule is an entire log sawn through and through and then kept together so each piece has a consecutive bookmatch. It is 138.5 board feet. 6/4 thickness, 8' long. Widths vary, up to 24 inches wide. It has been kiln...
  8. T

For Sale: Boule of Cherry Lumber

For sale is a boule of Cherry. A boule is an entire log sawn through and through and then kept together so each piece has a consecutive bookmatch. This is ideal for large bookmatched table tops. It is 180.8 board feet. 6/4 thickness, 77" long. Widths vary up to 23 inches wide. It has been...
  9. 530

10. 422

11. 324

12. 245

13. 145

14. 528

15. 420

16. 323

17. 244

18. 144

19. T

For Sale: Burly Maple Lumber

For sale is a boule of burly maple. It is the entire log sawn through and through so each board has a consecutive bookmatch. It is 4/4 (1 in thick), 82" long, and boards average around 8 or 9" wide. It has been kiln dried. There are a total of 9 pieces..and they are beautiful. Thanks for...
  20. 4a

4a

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS