Search results

1. B

Is it wrong.....

To want to use the tools on the wall at cracker Barrel while waiting for your food?
  2. B

Cheap Beadboard plywood Home Depot in Cary

I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't get the full details, but figured someone may have interest. The Home Depot in Cary Crossroads has up near the lumber pro-desk a pile of ~20 sheets of 4X8 1/4"(?) bead board sanded pine plywood that was damaged marked down to ~$14/sheet from almost $25...
  3. B

Work In Progress fireplace/wall unit

I was working with a architect/designer friend on a project and he wanted "something cool" for a fireplace surround for a modern through the wall fireplace install. I showed him some ribbon grain sapele and they loved it. The fireplace is an Ecosmart fireplace that runs off of liquid ethanol...
  4. B

Upload to gallery

I was trying to upload pictures of my latest projects to the gallery here. I can not locate the 'select files to upload' portion of the uploader. I have the title/description/etc but there is no place for me to specify the files to upload. I can fill out the form and hit submit and it says...
  5. B

Freud rip blades question

I have a "Heavy Duty Rip" TS blade that on the blade it says something like 3/4-2.75 inch usable capacity. Last time I was in the store I saw the 'glue line rip' that stated it was 1/8-1 inch. Are these ideal ranges or am I risking blade & other damage by using them outside of their 'usage...
  6. B

Hello from RTP / Raleigh

Hey all, Wanted to say hello. I have been working wood for about 15 years. I also enjoy metal work as well. Like to mix the mediums a lot. I am a tool junkie, and have been adding to my hand tool collection as of late. Recently gained appreciation of good hand planes, it is a disease...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS