Search results

1. I

PE request from Charlotte area to Hampton area

Would anyone be able to do a PE from the Charlotte area of jredding's miter saw w/ stand and sander to the Hampton/VABeach/Williamsburg area? He is offering them in the For Sale area if you want more details. I am happy to send him payment in advance but I cannot get down to Charlotte any time...
  2. I

Curious why a thread was locked

Hello, I am curious why the rfeeser thread in off topic was locked by an anonymous moderator? If there is a way for me to ask that moderator this question in a conversation, I would have done that. I have been active enough here to start a conversation with rfeeser and give him my home email...
  3. I

Hammond Glider in Halifax VA

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7368775&pid=8074338#pid8074338 "Hammond Glider Trim-o-saw- $300 OBO-has cord damage but runs - I am helping someone with their fathers estate and this needs to be sold soon or it is going to the scrapyard. "
  4. I

RIP Myron Curtis

This sad news was in my email today: The officers and board members of Tidewater Turners are sad to report the passing of one of our long-time members. Myron Curtis, passed away, today, September 17th after a recent illness. Myron, with 85 years of woodturning experience, was a founding...
  5. I

NC Woodturning Symposium ??

Does anyone have an update on the NC Woodturning Symposium that would be in November if it happens?
  6. I

images gone

Composing a post buttons, what are those for? seems like a very helpful post, but all of the pictures of the icons to click on are gone. The thread is locked or I would have noted it there.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS