Search results

1. JeepMr

Dust Collection Bag

I finally put together my 2HP HF Dust Collector that I paid $17 for. On sale, coupon, this, that and the other, I walked out paying $17. It was a good day. My question is where do I get a 2 micron bag for it that I have been hearing about?
  2. JeepMr

20% off Ridgid tools purchased @ HD(REBATE)

Thank You for the Post!! I've been waiting 2 years to buy the Ridgid OSS on sale. Looks like a trip to HD Tomorrow. :icon_cheers :gar-La;
  3. JeepMr

Coupon Trade?

I have 2 HF 20% off coupons I would like to trade for a HD 10% off coupon. See I'm cheap. I won't buy anything unless it's on sale or I have a coupon. I've been waiting for over 2 years for the Rigid OSS to go on sale so I could buy it. Well I'm tired of waiting. If you prefer I also have 2...
  4. Corner Cabinet

Corner Cabinet

Corner Cabinet
  5. Small Cabinet

Small Cabinet

Small Cabinet
  6. Window Shelf

Window Shelf

Window Shelf
  7. JeepMr

Wiring Question

Thanks Guys!! I'll head to HD tomorrow and get a couple of 20a outlets. Then I can finally use my new used 17" Band Saw!! :gar-La;
  8. JeepMr

Wiring Question

The shop is all 12 gauge wire, 20amp breakers, and 15a receptacles. If I have this right, the saw draws 20amps which would obviously be too much for the 15a receptacle. That’s why I can't put standard 3 prong plug on the saw. If I replace one of the 15a receptacles with a standard 20 amp duplex...
  9. JeepMr

Wiring Question

I picked up my 17" Band saw yesterday and have a wiring question. The motor has been wired for 110. The plug is a 3 prong plug. One of the prongs is vertical and the other is horizontal. Question is, can I remove the plug and put on a standard 3 prong plug for 110?:dontknow:
  10. JeepMr

Grizzly 17" bandsaw G0513 Blade Question

I'm picking up my new used Grizzly 17" bandsaw G0513 tomorrow.:gar-Bi My only reservations about it are the Blades. Is 131 1/2" an odd size? If so, is there a good place to find them? Thanks.
  11. JeepMr

6" Jointer

I'm looking for a Jointer. Would like an 8", but it is out of my price range. I missed out on a deal for a Jet 6". I'm looking at a Ridgid 6" for $250(used). Any thoughts on the HF 6" Jointer for $229. Thanks Michael
  12. JeepMr

Cabinet Question

I'm picking up some Maple tomorrow to try and make Kitchen Cabinets. I'll use the Maple for the face frame and doors. Any suggestions or opinions on what to make the carcass out of? Maple plywood or a different type of wood for a contrast. This will be my first attempt at cabinets so any and all...
  13. JeepMr

Jet Jointer/Planer

Thanks to everyone who help'd me make a decision on a planer. Now I'm looking at a Jet 6" Jointer/Planer used for $275. Is it a good deal? any thoughts?
  14. JeepMr

DW735 Planer

I forgot to add that he also has a Dewalt DW718 Sliding compound Miter saw for $435. He has 1 left.
  15. JeepMr

DW735 Planer

Here's the deal I found on the Dewalt DW735 planer. I just got back from picking mine up. They are brand new, never opened and still have the plastic around them. They are in the Greenville/Spartanburg area (Duncan SC). Dewalt DW735 13" Planer; I work for a transportation company in Duncan...
  16. JeepMr

Question about Ridgid Planner

Yes it is the DW735. I just got back from picking it up. He has 4 of them left. I will post in Found for Sale/Hot Deals with details. Thanks everyone for their input!:gar-Bi
  17. JeepMr

I found a DW735 Brand New for $412 - would you recommend this over the Ridgid? Is that a good price? Thanks
  18. JeepMr

I'm looking at buying a planner. HD has the Ridgid Planner and Dewalt Planner for the same price. They both seem to be almost identical. I was thinking the Ridgid because of the limited lifetime warranty. Any thoughts on the Ridgid Planner. I'm sure there are better ones out there, but the price...
  19. JeepMr

New to NCWW from SC

Hello from Travelers Rest, SC I was doing some research to find a good place to buy hardwood and came across this great forum. I'm a novice woodworker. I've built a few things that came out OK, the wife likes them. Now it's time to try some kitchen cabinets. There are a few more tools I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS