Search results

1. Y

Hybrid vs professional tablesaw?

Im partial to my jet cabinet ts. good price great cut, time after time.
  2. Y

Wood Magazine Subscription Started

Just got mine too. I was starting to worry.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
  3. Y

Dupont6480 Workshop started!!

Looking good. It looks like the back of the shop were the stake is, the concrete slab will be below grade (ground level), which will make it difficult to water proof. Are you going to use any block work to backfill against so you can maintain positve drain? Nothing worse than rain water running...
  4. Y

What do you dis/like about your shop apron?

I just use mine while finishing, I can usually blow away the dust off my cloths, but the stain....
  5. Y

Inlay Medallion

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap wonderfull job!!!
  6. Y

Tapping into the brain trust....

One more option, Two french cleats attached with liquid nail and butterfly bolts. That is if you have enough clearance.:eusa_thin
  7. Y

If you want to build a house ......

That looks very nice.:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
  8. Y

Simple Bandsaw Box Step by Step

:thumbs_upnice job, but I am not showing my wife.:rotflm:
  9. Y

Harwood Flooring Material

Turmans in Galax Va. may be able to help
  10. Y

Congrats to Bas

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_upgood job:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
  11. Y

Leveling shop floor

It looks to me, with a little shovel work you could dig out the front. slide 2 or 3 pressure treated 4x6's under it (of course running opposite direction of floor Joist) * laser or water level * level out for a dirt pier. * Place 8" concrete blocks at each side of 4x6 * jack up a little...
  12. Y

Cajun

I'm going to start building a Cajun for my brothers DJ and karaoke business. This could be interesting. For all of you who does not know what a cajun is, like myself. It is a hand drum of some sorts. I hope my spelling is correct for this instrument. I'll post pics when I get done.
  13. Y

Makita 5007NBA Circular saw

I've had great service with both of mine. One for the shop, for nice work and one for my guys to use in the field using for form work for concrete construction. It's had a hard life, but still cuts great and looks great. :icon_thum
  14. Y

your support requested

she will be in our prayers
  15. Y

Who or what started your WWing bug

Thanks guys for such great and in depth responses
  16. Y

Who or what started your WWing bug

Who or what started your wood working bug, for me it was my my first daughter. We needed a crib for her. The cribs that I thought worthy of holding my child, was simply out of my price range. So off to sears we go. Skill saw and a square and a lot of sand paper and many hours of hard labor she...
  17. Y

Building Oak Tool Cabinet: Have a Another Question

I wish I had an answer for you. But that is a great looking box. What is behind the doors? open, shelves, Etc... I would love to build one like that for my Dad, He would love it. :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum
  18. Y

What are the right tools?

I started buying tools when I was 16 years old. My first big tool was an upright IR air compressor, I knew the owner of the parts store and he allowed me to pay him a little at a time (I guess lay-a-way). After getting it paid for he gave me an air ratchet to go with it, he was a good ol' guy...
  19. Y

seller liability

It is just wonderfull living in a sue happy society.
  20. Y

Finished my latest project

looks great

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS