Search results

1. S

Cedar source needed

prob should have put this in the "where can I find" section lol
  2. S

Cedar source needed

Any recommendations on a good source for cedar near the charlotte/rock hill area? Looking to start a pergola project.
  3. S

Freebie from Bosch - Got mine !!

Looks like the same that came with my bosch, great to be able to get an extra for free. Thanks!
  4. S

Miter saw station help

I think I will bump the saw up some and see how the extra height may work out. I would rather use the are for storage but need the floor space just as bad. If only I could convince the wife she really doesnt need her half of the garage lol.
  5. S

Miter saw station help

I am redoing m miter saw station to move it and make more usable space underneath. I plan on putting my jointer under it. If I remove the fence it stands at 33" with the mobile base. With the fence and upper handle I would have a really tall station. Anyone see any issues with just removing the...
  6. S

Walnut (lincolnton)

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mat/2281018554.html 3 inches to 8 inches Wide up to 11 feet Long by 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches Thick and 4 inches to 10 inches Wide by 6 feet to 14 feet Long by 1 inch Thick depending on the board, 5 inches to 10 inches Wide up to 15 feet Long by 2 inches to...
  7. S

Tool Cabinet: Completed Construction Phase

That looks great. I hope mine turns out that nice when I get to that point of my never ending garage makeover.
  8. S

Ridgid drill press $179 at HD

Yes there is only one drill press. It was still in the box.
  9. S

Ridgid drill press $179 at HD

Was in HD in Gastonia today and I always walk through the tools in a HD incase somethings on sale. I noticed the drill press a week or so ago marked down to about $254, now its $179. I took the one they had home.
  10. S

Lumber run coming soon at Scott Smith's

Where is the farm?
  11. S

Setting up shop

Looking great!
  12. S

The risks of teaching woodworking

I'm sorry to hear about the accident and hope the recovery is speedy. I'm no expert woodworker by any means, not really an expert at anything(except being a pain to my wife lol) but I personally feel its safer to teach someone than to have them go it alone. But thats a choice we each have to...
  13. S

Halloween pig pickin

Dang to bad its so far out from me.
  14. S

Walnut Desk/bookcase: final leg

:notworthy: very very nice work
  15. S

HF link belt

Anyone use the link belt from harbor freight? http://www.harborfreight.com/vibration-free-link-belt-43771.html If so what do think of it?
  16. S

The Story of Dick Proenneke

Ever see that show where some idiot goes to Alaska attempting to do 3 months I believe, but he goes 6 weeks before any hunting season opens....... and no skills
  17. S

Fine WW'ing -=NOT=-

I do that all the time lol The fan thingy looks good and functional.
  18. S

Electrician needed

I need an electrician before to long to add some outlets in my garage. Its something I just don't really feel comfy doing myself. Anyone know of someone in the Charlotte area or near that wouldn't kill me on the costs and knows what they are doing?
  19. S

walnut desk and bookcase

Very very nice!
  20. S

Ridgid Jointer @ Capital Blvd. $107

This looks like it might be pretty stable. http://lumberjocks.com/projects/8831 I'm not sure about the single front caster. Maybe add some weight to the bottom.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS