Search results

1. jfiles

15 Min. Marking Knive

Ok, so somebody tell us novice woodworkers what a marking knife is used for :icon_scra – I’ve been using a pencil to mark my cuts and have always thought it did a pretty good job.
  2. jfiles

RTP Lunch Bunch and Wood Chat

Roger, I can add one to the body count for Thursday, I'll be in Salisbury on Wednesday though. Jack
  3. jfiles

Lumber pricing schedule

Jeff, figure out what your milling charges are going to be also. I purchased some land last year that has a lot of 24-30 inch red oak on the ground that I need to have cut into boards. I would love to haul some up to you if you’re priced right! Jack
  4. jfiles

A new (very old) jointer

My wife informed me that one of her co-workers had an old jointer that he didn’t have any use for and that I could have it if I would go pick it up (freebee). It turned out to be an old Craftsman jointer. Loaded it in my truck (must have weighed 200 lbs.) and took it home. Checked it...
  5. DI&B

DI&B

Grizzly Dial Indicator and base
  6. jfiles

Newbie onboard!

Hi everybody! I feel that I should speak up before I’m labeled a Lurker here. I’m definitely a newbie when it comes to woodworking but I’m not new to cutting a board and driving a nail. I’ve tackled several ‘utility’ projects from simple shelving to building a garage. Though I haven’t taken on...
  7. Jointer02

Jointer02

Old Craftsman Jointer - back
  8. jointer01

jointer01

Old Craftsman Jointer - front
  9. jfiles

Another RTP lunch!

Isn’t she a beauty!8-) What color is yours? You know, all real men own a tractor.:-D
  10. jfiles

Another RTP lunch!

Save me a seat! It would be great to meet some you guys. Jack
  11. jfiles NCWW logo 9

jfiles NCWW logo 9

12. jfiles NCWW logo 8

jfiles NCWW logo 8

13. jfiles NCWW logo 7

jfiles NCWW logo 7

14. jfiles NCWW logo 6

jfiles NCWW logo 6

15. jfiles NCWW logo 5

jfiles NCWW logo 5

16. jfiles NCWW logo 4

jfiles NCWW logo 4

17. jfiles NCWW logo 3

jfiles NCWW logo 3

18. jfiles NCWW logo 2

jfiles NCWW logo 2

19. jfiles NCWW logo 1

jfiles NCWW logo 1

20. jfiles

The great ncwoodworker logo contest -again

You just do all the coloring you want insomniac – don’t listen to those guys. If it speaks to you, do it. :icon_thum My logo can be any color needed – it was designed that way. It can be blue on a gray golf shirt, yellow on a green hat or just black on a white t-shirt. Multi-colored, solid...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS