Search results

1. SgtSnafu

I'd like to say.....

....thank you to everyone who helped put together the picnic, and for all the folks who brought food for the feast. The food and the company were all very good. :icon_thum The two of us really enjoyed the gathering. Again - Thanks!
  2. SgtSnafu

DW735 Planer - Add the folding tables or not !?

Hey Everyone, In the next month or so, I have a DeWalt DW735 planer that I am setting up (not yet used) and I am wanting to ask for opinions... I am wondering if I should invest in some in/out feed (fold up tables, Item number DW7351) or use as is, or build some in/out feed tables.. What are...
  3. SgtSnafu

1/4" White pegboard in Greensboro NC

I believe I found a deal in 1/4" white pegboard. It is at the Habitat For Humanity ReStore, on High-Point Road in Greensboro. If you go, they are in a room off to the left at the rear of the store, where the other building materials and such are... This is the real 1/4" thick stuff (not the...
  4. SgtSnafu

40% off Toggle Clamps at Peachtree

Peachtree Woodworking Supply has a 40% off special on some of their toggle clamps... Check out this link... Toggle Clamps Be sure to put in the keycode ( TGL1 ) at the top of the cart to see the discounted price.. I'd like to get a few of the push/pull type, but not today with my budget...
  5. SgtSnafu

Always learning something new in Randleman

Hello Everyone, I have known about NC Woodworker for a little while now, but just recently become a member as free time is tough to come by. I am able to spare some time sometimes while at work to peruse the site (which I am sure our IT will eventually get onto me about that)... I...
  6. SgtSnafu

Wanted: 6x48 Belt sander for parts...

Hey everyone, I am looking for a non-working 6×48 belt sander for parts. I am mainly needing the belt assembly parts only, the rollers, the frame to hold the rollers and platen, basically this whole belt assembly. I do not need the motor, disk sander parts, or machine housing. I am...
  7. SgtSnafu

Table Saw Splitter..

Hey Everyone, Anyone had any experience with the Micro Jig Splitter Steel Pro System? http://www.microjig.com/products/mj-splitter-steel-pro/design-concept.shtml What are your thoughts? What are good alternatives? Thanks in advance for your time...
  8. SgtSnafu

Anyone have a CNC Router?

I am looking for someone with a CNC router to make me a MDF template. Preferably within 100 miles of Greensboro, but can be anywhere if you don't mind shipping the finish product via priority mail... Thank you in advance for your time. Scotty

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS