Search results

1. Duck Intarsia

Duck Intarsia

2. SgtSnafu

Ideas for drawer front theme

Sounds good..
  3. SgtSnafu

Ideas for drawer front theme

For this project I will be doing an Intarsia style drawer, working the drawer pull into the scene. Have not decided on a image/subject/scene yet, as I was waiting on the theme to be decided. So is it indeed going to be a montage (so-to-speak)? :eusa_thin I believe this project is a great...
  4. SgtSnafu

NCWW fund raising project

Re: Collaborative art project Mike, Was reading the thread, and may have missed seeing some points - I was wondering a few things... What is our deadline? How many users have volunteered for... drawer fronts, turned and non-turned pulls, etc...? Was there an agreed theme? I am good with a...
  5. SgtSnafu

Walnut Box

That is very good workmanship. The choice of wood is very attractive. Well done. Thanks for sharing.
  6. SgtSnafu

Android on NCWW

I have both on an iPod (realize not an android OS but assume is similar interface). I find myself using Tap-a-talk much more than Forum Runner. I have noticed in Tap-a-talk links to gallery picks do not always translate correctly.
  7. SgtSnafu

CMT Dado sets as low as $35 @ Lowes

Greensboro stores... S.E. Greensboro, NC - 109 West Elmsley Drive = 53.99 (1 in stock) Sw Greensboro, NC - 1703 South Forty Dr. = 35.99 (2 in stock) North Greensboro, NC - 3001 Battleground Ave = 67.48 (7 in stock) N.E. Greensboro, NC - 2005 East Cone Boulevard = 40.99 (2 in stock) Other...
  8. SgtSnafu

Shop Wallboard Suggestions

I went with OSB and screws also. My thoughts were if I ever need to replace a sheet due to damage, or ever needed to get to the electrical wire (ad a outlet or whatnot..) it would be simple to take down. Another benefit that I think may have already been mentioned, if hanging something on the...
  9. SgtSnafu

Morris chair = WIP failed

Great looking chair and stool. Looking forward to the pics with cushions. Thanks for sharing.
  10. SgtSnafu

Small Gloat

Not being at turner you're speaking greek to me, but it sounds cool. Once you get it done, I would like to hear how it turns out for you. (no pun intended)...
  11. SgtSnafu

Kitchen remodel progress

Tim, Those cabinets are turning out very well. Your kitchen is going to look awesome. Thank you for sharing.
  12. SgtSnafu

Found this in the firewood pile

That is an awesome piece of work. Thank you for sharing.
  13. SgtSnafu

There outa be a law

Looking forward to your review of the shutter kit
  14. SgtSnafu

Simple frames

Well done - great looking frames. Thanks for sharing.
  15. SgtSnafu

Lumber near High Point?

BoardSMITH mentioned Musser Lumber, Boeing Dr near the airport. It can be tough to find the first time, as they do not have a sign outside... On the Market street end of Boeing - driving away from the airport - They are in the second building on the right and has something like "Lumber...
  16. SgtSnafu

Finally Joined

Welcome aboard, glad you could join.
  17. SgtSnafu

New member, who wonders how he missed this website?

Welcome to NCWW - Glad you could join us
  18. Another Fridge Magnet for Coworker

Another Fridge Magnet for Coworker

Here is a another fridge magnet she did for a coworker... Walnut
  19. Coat hooks for cubicals

Coat hooks for cubicals

In the office we have 6' tall cubical walls, well I made these for my coworkers Christmas gifts one year... They are just the right thickness to go over the cubical wall... I made eight of them in five different profiles... They are oak.
  20. Fridge Magnet for Coworker

Fridge Magnet for Coworker

Here is a fridge magnet she did for a coworker... Walnut and Poplar

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS