Search results

1. Bill Clemmons

Let's do LUNCH in Greensboro

Join us for lunch in Greensboro (The Triad) Tuesday (16th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Everyone is welcome! Come see old friends or maybe make some new ones. See Ya there!
  2. Bill Clemmons

Estate Sale - Woodworking Tools - Greensboro

Depending on what you're looking for, you might or might not find a bargain here. Just FYI.
  3. Bill Clemmons

Lunch in Greensboro - Tuesday

Come join us for lunch this Tuesday (19th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. If you're new to the site or to the area, this is a good way to meet a few fellow woodworkers. See Ya there!
  4. Bill Clemmons

Paste Wax Replacement

Just FYI. Over the past year there have been several discussions about paste wax now that Johnson's is apparently no longer available. I saw this recently in Home Depot. Seems a bit pricey, but if that is all there is. 😥
  5. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Time

Come join us for lunch this Tuesday (20th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. See Ya there!
  6. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch

Come join us for our first lunch of the new year. Everyone is welcome. Tuesday (16th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. NOTE: Keep an eye on the weather. A chance it might get messy.
  7. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch - Tuesday

It's time for our monthly lunch at The Moose Cafe in Greensboro. This Tuesday (19th) at 11:30. Everyone is welcome. Y'all come !!!
  8. Bill Clemmons

If you're in the area I hope you can join us for lunch this Tuesday (21st), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. See Ya there!
  9. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch

It's time again and I'm ready for our monthly woodworker's lunch. Hope you are too. Come join us this Tuesday (17th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. All are welcome.
  10. Bill Clemmons

Intermediate Scrollsaw Workshop

As a follow up to the Beginners Scrollsaw Workshop by Berta on August 19, she is now offering to hold an Intermediate Scrollsaw Workshop. This workshop will be held on November 18 at my shop in Liberty, NC. It will be limited to the first six people to sign up in this thread. If more than six...
  11. Bill Clemmons

Creative woodworking

I saw this and thought the group might find it interesting. 101 pics of creative wood works. I enjoy seeing the creativity and craftsmanship of other woodworkers
  12. Bill Clemmons

If you're anywhere near the Triad area this Tuesday (19th) come join us for lunch. 11:30 at The Moose Cafe.
  13. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Time

Yep, it's time once again for the Greensboro Lunch Bunch to gather at The Moose. Tuesday (15th), 11:30. Hope to see Y'all there.
  14. Bill Clemmons

Interesting use of wood

I thought this was an interesting article on the many uses of wood.
  15. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch

Come join us for lunch this Tuesday (18th), 11:30 @ The Moose Cafe. Bring your appetite ! ;)
  16. Bill Clemmons

Scrolling for Beginners - Workshop

One of NCWW’s scroll saw masters, =thread&c[users]=Berta&o=date']Berta, has offered to hold two workshops for scrollers. The first workshop will be for beginners and will be held August 19, 2023 at my shop in Liberty, NC. This workshop will be limited to the first six people to sign up in this...
  17. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Bunch - Tuesday

If you're anywhere near the Triad this Tuesday (20th), come join us for lunch. 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. See Ya there ! ! !
  18. Bill Clemmons

Lunch time in Greensboro

Yep, it's been a month since our last gathering of the hungry. Hope everyone can join us Tuesday (16th), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. See Ya there.
  19. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch Time

It's that time again! Lunch with our woodworking friends. Tuesday (18th), 11:30, @ The Moose Cafe. Come join us.
  20. Bill Clemmons

Greensboro Lunch - - - Tuesday

Come join us for lunch this Tuesday (3/21), 11:30 at The Moose Cafe. Hope to see ya there.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS