Search results

1. F

NCWW members meet up

I can, well two sides anyway! They would leave with shop envy even without the water view, you have a nice set up. Good to hear from you Scott, Don
  2. F

What is the best Lithium-ion hand tool brand?

Ok, got ya. I lost track over several visits to the thread. Makes sense.
  3. F

What is the best Lithium-ion hand tool brand?

Hank, I think from reading this that you have a lot of old Blue Ryobi Nicad tools. if so, they run great on the 18v lion green/grey Ryobi batteries. I'm only an occasional user, but the only tool I've ever worn out was the leaf blower and it got used a lot. If the Ryobi tools are working for...
  4. F

SawStop injury

Sorry to hear of your accident. Glad you are on the mend. Thanks for not posting pictures. Don
  5. F

Cartons and packing supplies

Uline has a pretty wide variety and minimum quantities are generally 5, sometimes 10 and, on occasion, single units (more expensive items). That being said, a quick search didn't turn up anything promising in the size you spec'ed. Still it perhaps is an option in the future. Also, have you tried...
  6. F

raffle tickets

Cancel that, I did get my email. dc
  7. F

raffle tickets

I bought tickets maybe an hour ago. Said I would get an email shortly. Haven't seen anything yet. Not in a rush, maybe somebody has to do something. Don
  8. F

New Ladder

I have a similar one, not sure the brand. It find that it is pretty heavy compared to other ladders. I still use it more than the others. You might check the weight before buying to make sure you are ok with it.
  9. F

What color to paint my walls

I painted my last two shops gloss white. It really helps with reflecting light (one basement, one surface level addition). Gloss paint will show every imperfection in surface preparation of sheetrock(no problem for me, it is a shop), but you are painting paneling (I assume from your...
  10. F

CA Glue Storage

I use this stuff quite a bit and most every brand seems to get coated/clogged if you use the glue frequently. I keep the caps and screw on tops when finished with a bottle. I toss them in a glass jar of acetone, which dissolves the CA. I change out the tops with clean ones when they get too...
  11. F

Craft Center Update

Great looking space, lots of light! Do you have issues with dust control with the hobbies you do there?
  12. F

Raleigh area SHOP Crawl - 12/7/19 Updated 12/4/19

Phil, it seems I will have to pass on the shop crawl. I'll be heading north that weekend. I yield my spot to the next one in line. Sorry to miss it. Don
  13. F

Some folks gave a this is how I work type intro, especially good for unique shop configuration (well aren’t they all?) like a very upstairs bedroom, a compact basement shop, any problems you had to overcome. It helps to know what kind of things you work on. Jigs you’ve made for your work are...
  14. F

You bet! It would be good to
  15. F

I'd like to go. The last one, in the triad, was great.
  16. F

Wanted: Small to Medium Size Motor w/Blower Combo for Dust Catcher

Not sure if this will work for your needs but I sit this on the end of a table were I generate a lot of sanding dust. Works great, portable, quiet, cheap and you may already have the parts. Don
  17. F

Triad SHOP CRAWL - August 17th 2019

Its on my calendar. Thanks for setting this up. Don
  18. F

Triad SHOP CRAWL - August 17th 2019

I'd be interested in attending. Don
  19. F

RDU Lunch this Friday - March 15

There is a small chance I will make it! Don

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS