Search results

1. C

New Store! 2024

The Hardwood Store of NC. Inc. is happy to announce that our second location will be opening shortly after the first of the year in Salisbury. We will be sharing more information as the opening date approaches. Thanks to all of you for your continued support!
  2. C

Teaching Position

We at The Hardwood Store of NC have been asked to spread the word about an upcoming teaching position at High Point Central High School. Please share with anyone you know that may be interested. Let's find a great teacher for our youth! Contact: Hector Gomez hgomezargote@gmail or...
  3. C

Planing Services

We occasionally have customers that have lumber they need to have planed. Unfortunately we don't plane material from outside sources. We are looking for sources we can direct them to. If you are interested in having your name added to a list we can provide, please email it me along with your...
  4. C

20th Anniversary Celebration

We are hoping that lots of our NCWW friends will be able to come to our 20th Anniversary Celebration on Saturday, October 15. Even though no formal R.S.V.P. is required, if you would kindly give me a heads up (Cheryl@hardwoodstore.com) we would appreciate it. I don't want any of you to get...
  5. C

The Hardwood Store Has Exciting News!

We have some exciting news to share. First if all, 2016 marks twenty years that The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. has been in business. The official date is October 14, but we are celebrating all year long! Plans are underway for a Grand Celebration the weekend of October 14-15, so mark your...
  6. C

The Hardwood Store Has Exciting News

We have some exciting news to share. First if all, 2016 marks twenty years that The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. has been in business. The official date is October 14, but we are celebrating all year long! Plans are underway for a Grand Celebration the weekend of October 14-15, so mark your...
  7. C

Charlotte Cabinet Work

We had a call this morning from a woman in Charlotte that needs new doors on her frameless cabinets. She has no one to measure, finish and install. If you would like me to pass on your contact info to her, please e-mail me at Cheryl@hardwoodstore.com. Of course we would appreciate you ordering...
  8. C

I'm a Granny!

I'm a bit overjoyed that Caden has arrived making me a first time Granny! I hope he likes his cradle. He weighs 8 lbs. 8 oz. and is 21 1/4" long.....yes Scott a keeper size! Everyone one is doing great.
  9. C

Cade's Cradle

In celebration of becoming a Granny this coming January, I "helped" make this cradle for him. Of course the cherry came from The Hardwood Store of NC!
  10. C

Trim The Tree Contest

Please check the calendar for complete information regarding the Trim The Tree Contest that The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. is having. Thanks. Cheryl The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc.
  11. C

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who participated in The Shop Crawl on Saturday. It was a great way to start the day at The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. and we hope everyone enjoyed their visit. Congratulations to Mark Firley and Steve Wedge who were the winners of a hat and a t-shirt respectively. Thanks...
  12. C

Kind of a new member

Hi Everybody, I just wanted to finally take a minute and let everybody know a little about myself. I've been a member for a while and visiting the forums for several months. It's been fun seeing what some of you have been building. There certainly is an abundance of talent here....only wish I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS