Search results

1. C

New Store! 2024

Thanks so much. I hope all is well with you.
  2. C

Rough Lumber Supplier in Charlotte Area?

Hi John, I wanted to share the news that The Hardwood Store of NC will be opening a new store in Salisbury shortly after the first of the year. Hope to see you there! Cheryl
  3. C

New Store! 2024

The Hardwood Store of NC. Inc. is happy to announce that our second location will be opening shortly after the first of the year in Salisbury. We will be sharing more information as the opening date approaches. Thanks to all of you for your continued support!
  4. C

Yes, it will.
  5. C

We are heading in your direction as soon as we can! The Hardwood Store of NC will be formally announcing a new location in the very near future. We are just waiting on a few final details before doing so. If all goes as planned we will be opening shortly after the first of the year. Exciting...
  6. C

Teaching Position

We at The Hardwood Store of NC have been asked to spread the word about an upcoming teaching position at High Point Central High School. Please share with anyone you know that may be interested. Let's find a great teacher for our youth! Contact: Hector Gomez hgomezargote@gmail or...
  7. C

Quarter Inch Baltic Birch

Not local but not too far away....The Hardwood Store of NC. $56.00 5' x 5' sheets. No partial sheets sold. We also deliver to the Raleigh area twice a week. $59.00.
  8. C

Cypress, Cedar, Teak

Come see us at The Hardwood Store of NC. We are in Gibsonville, probably about 1 1/2 from Pilot Mountain.
  9. C

6 x 6 cedar posts

Contact The Hardwood Store of NC.
  10. C

Festool

The Hardwood Store of NC is becoming a dealer. Stock has been ordered and is expected to be in within 3 - 4 weeks. Is there a certain model you are looking for? Give me a call and I'll see if it's on our list. 336-449-9627 Thanks. Cheryl
  11. C

Baltic Birch

Unfortunately the 6mm is just 5 ply.
  12. C

Need advice on this walnut and cherry

It would look beautiful on a black metal base.....even if I do sell lumber!
  13. C

8/4 Maple

It's a little bit further than 2 hours but we have 8/4 Hard Maple, Soft Maple and Wormy Maple. Come see us! Cheryl @ The Hardwood Store of NC
  14. C

Baltic Birch

We have 3/4" x 4' x 8' sheets of Marine Grade Baltic Birch. It is 15 ply. Thanks. Cheryl @ The Hardwood Store of NC
  15. C

Seek 5/4 Hickory in 6-8 ft lengths and any width

The Hardwood Store of NC does, 9/10's. $3.85/BF. Thanks. Cheryl
  16. C

Baltic Birch Plywood?

I wish I had known.....I was in Emerald Isle this weekend. We do deliver there for $79.00. Generally the third Wednesday of the month and more often in the summer! Especially weekends!
  17. C

Where can i find 1/8" hardwood plywood?

The Hardwood Store of NC has 1/8" Italian Poplar. It is $36.00 per sheet and we typically have both 4 x 8 and 8 x 4. Thanks. Cheryl
  18. C

OMG - Captial City Lumber

We don't stock MDO at The Hardwood Store of NC but we're happy to bring it in for you.......no extra charge. Cheryl
  19. C

Cedar for closet

If it helps, we make a monthly delivery to Eastern North Carolina. Next trip scheduled is December 12.....that's just next week! Delivery charge is $79.00. Thanks. Cheryl
  20. C

Planing Services

We occasionally have customers that have lumber they need to have planed. Unfortunately we don't plane material from outside sources. We are looking for sources we can direct them to. If you are interested in having your name added to a list we can provide, please email it me along with your...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS