Search results

1. blazeman45

Power Tools, Clamps, and Hardware

Listing for a friend whose dad owned a cabinet shop and passed away. There are multiple items as listed below. Please contact Matt directly for further information and photos. His contact info is at the bottom of the page. Thanks for looking! Wood Working Shop Sell Items 1: Bessey Clamps /...
  2. blazeman45

**FREE** Hickory, Hard Maple, and Soft Maple

As we continue to pack the shop for our move in March, we have a good selection of cutoffs consisting mainly of hickory with a small amount of hard and soft maple. If you know someone who has a smoker these would be ideal or they could also be used for small projects. I would prefer someone take...
  3. blazeman45

Moving Sale

Building a new house and I have several items I am looking to "move" before I move the shop. Porter Cable Dovetail Jig... Lightly used and has the original box and manual - $20 Klingspor - Drum sander abrasives (1) roll 120 and (1) roll of 220 - $30 for both Amana Black Mamba Blade - (1)...
  4. blazeman45

Dovetails on Leigh Jig

I bought a Leigh D4R from forum member David Justice earlier this year in anticipation of building cabinets for our new house. While a little tedious getting it set just perfect, it made cutting 92 joints in two days a breeze and the results speak for themselves.
  5. blazeman45

Final Staining of IPE

It’s funny how much work we put into a house when it’s time to sale! I stained our IPE floor for the final time over the weekend. It is going to be hard to say goodbye especially because of the hours that went into installing and staining it over the years!
  6. blazeman45

Moving Sale

As I begin preparing to move it has become readily apparent it is easier to sale some things rather than move and store them. Therefore, I am selling my entire lot of hardwood that is left over from our cutting board business inventory. I hand selected all the lumber so it is select quality. I...
  7. blazeman45

Got Side Tracked - New Kreg Jig

Was working on the T-Track table and started building some frames with pockets screws. GOT SIDE TRACKED and after over 20 years of using my little Kreg jig, I decided it was time to improve it!! The new design will upgrade its capacity to support larger pieces... and why not... lets add some...
  8. blazeman45

Updated: 9/24 - T Track Table Build almost complete

I am getting ready to build new kitchen cabinets for our new house and decided a it was time for a t-track table. Not to mention this is the first "fun" woodworking project I have done in over 5 years as the cutting board business did not allow time. Being frugal I decided I was going to build...
  9. blazeman45

Fuji Spray System Owners

Decided I’m going to pull the trigger and buy a Fuji system as I have to spray our new kitchen cabinets and vanities. Who owns one and if so which model? Looking to narrow my decision process based on experiences. Thanks guys!
  10. blazeman45

ISO 1/4” MDF Bead Board Plywood

Checked the inner web and can’t find any locally… anyone have any ideas or possibly have some laying around they want to part ways with?? Steve
  11. blazeman45

***FREE*** Hardwood

After closing our business May 1st and preparing to move...I am cleaning the shop... I have a ton of hardwood scraps mostly 8/4. They vary in width and lengths with most being around 16-24” long. I have an abundance of walnut and the remainder is cherry, maple, and Sapelle. Let me know if...
  12. blazeman45

Metal Building for Shop - Looking for Advice

Has anyone erected an all metal building for their shop? I am likely going that route due to costs but condensation is a major concern for me. I am having the slab poured over plastic to provide a vapor barrier there. I plan to let the slab cure for approximately 6 weeks before I have the...
  13. blazeman45

Help Identifying Tree

So I am clearing land for our new house and have this tree I cut.. while I can tell any species of wood in the lumber yard... I know zero about them alive. I think I know what this is but want opinions before I say what I think it is.
  14. blazeman45

Big Knife Block

25 slot walnut on a 45 degree angle. Built for a clients large knife collection. Weighs 26# and 16 1/2” long.
  15. blazeman45

Plano Panel Clamps

I have a set of 3 with wall track... need them out of my way. $100
  16. blazeman45

Yale 3 ton Chain Lift

Vintage chain hoist... model “Pul Lift” $50... must pick up or PE
  17. blazeman45

Oops... only takes a second

So I upgraded my DC to a 5hp Oneida and all I can say is wow! However, I decided to leave my existing snap lock ductwork in place... I was super cautious about leaving at least one gate open for the first week... picture says the rest! Don’t close all the gates! Lol! 3 hours of work today and it...
  18. blazeman45

12” - 120 Grit PSA discs

Checking to see if anyone needs some... I have to order a minimum of 25 and can’t use that many before they may deteriorate. $3.75 each.
  19. blazeman45

Pony Clamps

ISO 3/4 Pony pipe clamps... don’t necessarily need the pipe as I have plenty. If anyone has extras laying around that they want to sale please let me know. Thanks Steve
  20. blazeman45

Laguna 2hp Cyclone Dust Collector

I have ordered a new Oneida dust collector and will be selling my Laguna once it arrives in a couple of weeks. The Laguna has served me well and still does a good job. However, due to my growing business I need more capacity. The unit is approximately 6-7 years old and has no issues that I know...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS