Search results

1. R

What angle do you grind your gouges?

It appears that there are a number of different angles people grind their gouges. What angle do you use. Spindle gouge and bowl gouge.
  2. R

bowl coring system

thanks for the response I can see where that may be a problem.
  3. R

bowl coring system

Does anyone know if there is a bowl coring system that will work on a jet midi lathe with 10" swing?
  4. poplar table

poplar table

Dinning Table I made for a wedding present for my son.
  5. poplar table

poplar table

Dinning Table I made for a wedding present for my son.
  6. R

Any knife makers? I need help

Texas Knifemaker's Supply: The Complete Source of Knife Making Supplies! Try this place they have all sorts of knife kits.
  7. R

An astonishing day!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard work pays off.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:-):-):-D:-D
  8. R

Big mahogany cabinet complete

Very nice work. I am sure your daughter is excited about getting such a beautiful piece of craftsmanship.:icon_thum
  9. R

Latest bowl

excellent bowl. excellent choice of wood.
  10. R

New Desk

Thanks for the comments anf the link to the levalley web page.
  11. R

New Desk

I am sure that there is hardware that would allow you to lock the drawers shut.
  12. R

Child's Dresser

nice work:eusa_clap
  13. R

New Desk

I am not sure what the finished weight is but it can be moved by one adult. I suppose you could put some handles on the back side of the desk and carry it like a large suitcase if you either removed the drawers or taped them shut.
  14. R

New Desk

Thank You all for the kind comments. I used a oil based mahogany stain and wipe on varnish finish followed buy a couple coats of polycrylic when everything dried.
  15. R

New Desk

Yes the legs fold up for portability on this desk.
  16. R

New Desk

This is a picture of a desk I made for my son recently. It is made from baltic birch and mahogany. Desk top is 51" X 24". top to floor is 30". Bottom of desk to floor is 25".
  17. R

Comment by 'rolly1' in media 'Portola Desk'

Desk bottom to floor should be 25 " not 29"
  18. Portola Desk

Portola Desk

This is a desk I made for my son. the design came from a photo of a portola desk in the pottery barn catalog. It is made from birch and mahagony. Top is 51" X 24". From floor to bottom of table is 29". Table top to floor 30".
  19. Portola Desk

Portola Desk

This is a desk I made for my son. the design came from a photo of a portola desk in the pottery barn catalog. It is made from birch and mahagony. Top is 51" X 24". From floor to bottom of table is 29". Table top to floor 30".
  20. Portola Desk

Portola Desk

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS