Search results

1. TheLazyC

NCWW Picnic Saturday May 22nd Chapel Hill's Southern Community Park

Re: NCWW Picnic Saturday May 22nd We really wanted to be there but we have reservations for camping and there is a Fly In that Saturday also. Have a busy weekend.
  2. TheLazyC

1st antler pen

Where do you get antler from? Can you buy stock? I wouldn't want to cut up any antler that I have here, would make my wall mount look crooked.
  3. TheLazyC

Gallery photo extraction

If you need a nice free PDF writer, I like www.cutepdf.com if is free and has no nag screens or any catches. Any thing you can print, you can just drop down your printer selection and choose CutePDF and click print, it will then prompt you for a file name. Not sure how you would print a group...
  4. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

And I did include the backer board View image in gallery
  5. desk_back

desk_back

6. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

OK, so after my 3D rendering, I have been over ruled, the boss says, we need to wait until we finish his bedroom (painting and changing theme). So I was thinking of making the desk anyway just to see how it comes out. I am going to price the PW and see how much it will cost.
  7. TheLazyC

Squaring Your Miter Gauge

Looks good to me, except it would work on my granite top table saw.
  8. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

It is not a nice sketch but it is to scale, I just downloaded and started playing with Google Sketchup
  9. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

Ok, this is as far as I have gotten so far, had to show it to Zachary to see if that is what he wanted. View image in gallery
  10. desk

desk

11. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

Thanks for all you of input, it all helps a lot. Tools I have now... Table Saw Band Saw Lathe Jointer Circular Saw 2 bar clamps 2 grip clamps Thats about it, not much in the hand tools. I do have a few cordless drills and a really old router but no bits.
  12. TheLazyC

Share one project

Just what I was talking about. I feel like I could go out and make one now. I just need a miter saw, chisels, clamps, wood! :) Thanks for taking the time to post.
  13. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

That is kinda exactly what I want. If I want to make a bed frame, and knew I really needed a planner and didn't have one or something similar then I wouldn't start or either have to make some sort of other arrangements. My eight year old son wants a desk for his room, I really want to make one...
  14. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

I subscribed to NCWoodWorker.net :)
  15. TheLazyC

Home Depot closeout on Ridgid Bandsaw and Drillpress

Just get it and tell your wife it is mine and you are storing it for me because my wife will not let me get it and I will go see if I can find one to store at my shop for you!
  16. TheLazyC

Pen Photos

Cocobola
  17. TheLazyC

Forum Suggestion

Something I would like to see as a beginner is when people show their finished work (ie: tables, desk, chest of drawers, etc) if they would be kind enough to share the tools they used to make it. Or even a little detail on how they made it. When I see this nice furniture it makes me want to...
  18. TheLazyC

Sold the bed today

Nice looking bed, I know it hurt to see it go out the door.
  19. TheLazyC

Pen Photos

Well I am still trying to perfect my pen photography. These are out of focus some since my aperture was not set correctly, but here are the only two pens that are complete after 7 tries. View image in gallery View image in gallery
  20. Big Ben 24k Cigar Pen Cocobola and Slimline South American Kingwood

Big Ben 24k Cigar Pen Cocobola and Slimline South American Kingwood

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors