Search results

1. mquan01

Charlotte area

Not mine, etc... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/710679123836811/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
  2. mquan01

Another good vendor experience

I have a ~ 5 year old Stanley 60 1/2 block plane which I accidently dropped and broke the brass screw holding the lever cap on. after a call to them, they shipped a brand new plane. not only that the blade was so sharp out of the box I am getting 1 mm shavings with out any work to the blade
  3. mquan01

Can this adjustment screw be replaced

I bought this a long time ago and pulled it tout to refurbish. At the time I didnt realize the screw was stripped (i did know the knob was missing). Its a Bailey # 4
  4. mquan01

A few projects

I just finished this for my wife, located on the back porch. the only two goals, be able to sit on it and room for the crates under it This second project started when a young couple who moved in a few houses down asked if I could help her build a coffee table. She found what she wanted online...
  5. mquan01

using Mylands on a larger piece

I have a friend who is trying to use Mylands on a lazy susan. The prep is cellulose sealer, sand, Mylands. His finish is turning out streaky. Any ideas?
  6. mquan01

Walnut table

I found this beautiful piece of maple, and decided to make a door front and a table out of it. LOML wanted the rest to be walnut
  7. mquan01

and some more wood id please

This has an orangish color when finished
  8. mquan01

Need some wood ID'ed please

Need some assistance...
  9. mquan01

Clearing out the scrap pile

A friend of ours asked us to make a little food pantry cutting board A possible new key chain (if we ever get back to doing outreach) shaped like a lighthouse sort of Butter boards for Xmas gifts (from an old Wood Magazine design) Poplar serving tray
  10. mquan01

What kind of caulk is this?

Does anyone know what kind of caulk this is?
  11. mquan01

Charlotte stuff for sale

The usual, not mine, don't know they guy etc. Talked to Mark. he is going to get more pics and prices on Saturday. He is actually located in Kannapolis. Facebook Marketplace: Wood working shop - Tools - Charlotte, North Carolina Tools For Sale in Charlotte, North Carolina | Facebook...
  12. mquan01

Plastic sheets

If anyone going to Hickory Saturday wants some of this let me know 1/4" clear (2.00 each) 12 x 16 - 5 pcs 18 x 14 - 1 pc 9 x 17 - 1 pc 3/8" clear (2.00 each) 18 x 14 pc 3/8" smoked (10.00 each) 18 x 65 - 4 pcs The smoked glass may be a little beat up, so they aren't usable for...
  13. mquan01

Estate sale charlotte area

In Charlotte area. Not mine, etc. Thios is most old iron Sears/Craftsman. The scroll saw has a very deep throat. There are two table saws, three of the bases, two are still in boxes (pic 3) 1421 brittle creek drive, matthews
  14. mquan01

Charlotte area wood supplier

I located a new supplier in Charlotte. His name is Rodney Atwell. he can be reached by calling 704-491-3118. He is in the process of moving his wood to 3316 North Tryon. Because of that, he is currently selling off a bunch of slabs, which he has in two other locations. To see his supply, go to...
  15. mquan01

Charlotte hsbitat on wendover

Unisaw 350 Shaper 250 Sander 150
  16. mquan01

6" Jorgey clamps for 20

Just found this at Lowes for 20 bucks
  17. mquan01

From our facebook page

My friends have a warehouse (I believe actually a warehouse and a half) of Drexel furniture - some pieces are complete - some boxes contain table tops, pedestals and legs. There are several armoires that list on Drexel's site for 12,000 - they are selling them for 100 (They aren't used but have...
  18. mquan01

When Craigslist gives you free wood

You need to make a bowl from it. I let it sit outside for a year before I cut it into a blank. I have 7 pieces of tree to cut up. Hope they all look as nice as this one
  19. mquan01

Need some math help

I am to old to remember how this is done, so hopefully someone else can.. I have a 13" diameter circle in which I want I want 15 equal slices (24 degrees each). What is a good way to determine the layout (please show your work to get extra credit):confused: Thanks in advance
  20. mquan01

Graduation 2018

This years crop of graduates. I make one of these for all my nieces and nephews and a few select family friends.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS