Search results

1. B

Huge Thanks to Phil S for assistance on the butcher block top

My only cost was the walnut oil and Titebond III. The wood I cut down from trees on a friends farm. His dad took it to the mill and had it sawn and kiln dried (also got a bunch of white ash for countertops). I had to beg him to take a check, he reluctantly agreed, then never cashed it. So I...
  2. B

Huge Thanks to Phil S for assistance on the butcher block top

I finally finsihed and installed my butcher block top. Life's circumstances have precluded me from thanking Phil for his help with the project. I really appreciated it. Im not a professional photographer, but here are a few pics. This is the first big project I have tackeld. End grain hard...
  3. Top_C

Top_C

Butcher Block Top
  4. Top_B

Top_B

Butcher Block Top
  5. Top_A

Top_A

Butcher Block Top
  6. B

Gloat - anniversary gifts!

Nice score! I thought I was gonna open up the thread and read she bought you 5 acres of mixed juniper/basswood/Tupelo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. B

Beaufort County swamp loggers

Cool Sully..........those white Ibis are cool as well.
  8. B

Juniper source

I appreciate it Ivey!!! I like carvign tupelo and all, but if I had a sharp finger nail, I wouldn't need a knife to carve that stuff!! I can be a little more agressive with the juniper.....plus it smells great!!!
  9. B

Juniper source

I talked to Jack, (I was looking for 12/4 or 10/4) and the snow storms had him a bit behind the game. Plus the state put a hold on a piece of land for juniper. He was gonna check and see what he had laying aorund the yard and get back to me, I haven't heard back from him. I would still love...
  10. B

Ops from Oxford...

Welcome aboard........not far from you in Youngsville via Lebanon County PA!!
  11. B

first carvings

Nice work.........glad to see a young person using their hands for something other than a video game! Keep him at it! Great job!
  12. B

East Carolina Wildlife Arts Festival: 2/5-2/7

Great show and nice to put a name with a face Sully. The dock dogs were a great addition, if it was only a smidge warmer, the wife would have wanted to stay longer!
  13. B

Sully, the wife and I are heading over Sunday. I'll stop and say hello.
  14. B

kudos to Fox Chapel customer service!

I have dealt with FC alot.......it was nice growing up 20 minutes from the "shop", no shipping charges! They are good people!:gar-Bi
  15. B

Yuengling Pen

Growing up 40 minutes from the brewery, and seeing that I was weened on the stuff.......I give it a big thumbs up!!!!:occasion1 Now if I could only find Lord Chesterfield Ale down in these parts...........
  16. B

IRSAuction in Louisburg

I could sure use that router/table in lot 106. Is this an online auction only, or will they be selling on site?
  17. B

Inlay Banding for Turkey Calls

Nice looking work Matt.........can't wait to see the finished box!
  18. B

Hey Sully, No I am not competing in the show, my birds are good enough to gun over, not good enough for the tank! A buddy of a good friend of mine competes, Jim Romig. I am still trying to talk my buddy to enter, he's putting some birds in the Tom's River NJ show in a couple weeks. I just...
  19. B

Question on Juniper source.......

Thanks fella's, I do my bodies out if HD cork, so I really need head stock, I was hoping to browse the vendors at the show as well. I'm close to you Jack, so I will be in touch. I hope that trailor has some 12/4 in it!!! I could also use some 8/4 as well.
  20. B

I will be there for the 3rd year in a row.........nice show, lots of decoys and great food!!!!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS